What 'pranks' did you pull off?

by Golf 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• agape2006
    agape2006

I was a DJ now and then at various JW functions...I was known to slip in a tune or two that would certainly not be approved by the Borg, yet no one bothered to listed to the lyrics so I always got away with it.

Except for the kids could always tell, but they never told on me...they enjoyed listening to the Interpol music I played. LOL.

Lame, but still it was my form of rebellion.

• atypical
    atypical

My friend and I toured the Queen Mary when we were teenagers. We were in the engine room, and they had most of the walkways chained off so that you were guided through only a few approved areas. We picked a spot and moved the chain, so that it blocked off the correct way and opened up the walkways into the bowels of the ship. Then we just stood back as group after group of people walked in to the darkness and wandered away. It only took a few minutes before there was people everywhere trying to figure out where they were. Now that I think about it, I guess it wasn't the safest prank, considering the lack of lights and all, but at the time it was damn funny.

Another friend of mine and I went on an awesome ski trip to Whistler. We had a long layover at one airport, so we killed time by waiting at a gate and greeting strangers like they were family. We would make up a name, pick a person, and then run towards them like we were on the verge of tears and try to hug them. Some people would actually do it, it seemed like they were afraid maybe they should know us and just forgot.

ah, the good old days!!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Welcome agape!

I have done so many pranks I can't remember them all.

Once during a meeting I tied empty soda cans to the back bumper of a JW's car using fishing line so it wasn't visible. He was having car trouble at the time and was worried it was about to fall apart. When he pulled away and all the noise ensued, he freaked out. I thought it was funny at the time.

Once when I was about 12 my little friends and I were waiting in the car after the book study. Our mothers were taking their usual hour to chat afterwards. My mother customarily gave rides to families w/o cars and this time we had stopped at the store b4 the meeting so 1 of our passengers could buy something. This woman was, well let me just say she was odd and had no sense of humor. She also hated kids and constantly told us so. We took a peek in her bag and there was a giant box of feminine products. We began peeling off the strips and stuck them all over the car windows. The woman got really angry. The wierd thing was that she put them back in the package and said, "Now I have to use unsanitary napkins. They are supposed to be sanitary napkins." (Why would she use them after we had touched them? ewwww Later I asked her if she had used them and she said yes!)

Once I got really mad at a doctor at work because he was being such a jerk to the staff. When he was seeing a patient I took an empty urine sample jar and filled it with a combo of apple juice and lemonade. Then I closed it and wrote "Love, (my name)" on the label. Then I put it in his bag. He left the hospital and while on the road he reached into his bag to get something. He noticed the "sample" and came all the way back to the hospital to give me hell about it. He said it was unprofessional to pee in a jar and put it in his bag. I opened the jar and took a sip. He was really shocked but the staff was in hysterics. When the laughter died down I told him I was trying to get him to take notice of what I was saying. I had tried to tell him to stop being nasty but he hadn't listened, so I thought he'd pay attention to pee. (This is why people appreciate me being their manager, because I stick up for them.) It worked and he apologized. He never was that nasty again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit