Okay Jourles

Your prank was Top Shelf!

Nate

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Damn Golf, excellent!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Golf, I forgot to mention, my son is an Ironworker. I'll ask him what pranks he's been up to.

Sherry

• Robdar
    Robdar
    totally off-subject,but how come some women don't just simply put the toilet seat back down themselves? Is it that difficult? It boggles the mind...

Totally off subject response: When I visit my guy friends, I put the seat back up when I'm done. So, there!

• gumby
    gumby

I sit to pee cuz it takes awhile to come out.... and I don't hafta wipe off splashes

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I sit to pee cuz it takes awhile to come out.... and I don't hafta wipe off splashes

Gumby

Don't be girlie man. Yah, be a manly man.

• Golf
    Golf

Gret956, ask him what local his in. The stunt I pulled off I was lucky to do.

Normally for ironworkers its' small pranks. Yeah, ask him. Foreman don't appreciate 'pranksters' they'll tell you to go and get your pay.

I'm still a prankster, it gets the juices in my body flowing. Here's a prank anyone can do while playing golf, on the first tee (any tee) preferably the first tee because more people are watching. When placing your ball on a tee, place a 'wooden match stick' directly behind the ball (don't make it obvious)then hit the ball. Once you've done it, get back to me.

This prank you cannot do while playing competitive golf.

Golf

• Golf
    Golf

Exustentialist, as to your question. It doesn't boggle my wife's mind because when she goes to the toilet she 'doesn't put the light on,' as such, she falls into the bowl!!!! Are you laughing, I am.

Yeah, I periodically get sermoned.

Golf

• sinis
    sinis

We used to put snap caps under the toliet seats at the conventions, especially the ones really close to the auditorium. Sat close to the bathrooms and was always a gut buster to hear, pop - pop - pop, everyone look towards the restrooms, whole distraction thing. Worked great at the kingdom hall too. The other one was using an adjustable transmitter we got at a gag store. Tune into the convention program frequency (which they kindly gave at the beginning for all the hearing impaired) and just start talking about anything. Those with headphones would be like WTF? I could go on for hours, growing up was a laugh a minute.

• Golf
    Golf

More, more sinis. I still pull off pranks. I'm all for nobody getting hurt.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit