What 'pranks' did you pull off?

by Golf 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

alright........I was bad and naughty.

When I was 16, I made cupcakes for my Bio class(is was science related) anyway....one of the teachers was a real B***H! So I put Laxative pills(crushed) in the frosting part. Well let's just say it worked very well. I felt bad about it and I don't want to lie(not JW related just my personality) so I confessed to it. I was suspended. They want to expel me for it but the School board and many teachers stepped in said I was a great kid with excellent grades and I was a benefit to the school(Art work was put into museums). I was looked at as a god to students and a hero to some teachers(they hated her too)! I feel bad about it now because it was really mean.....but not that bad because if you had her you would have wanted to do the same thing.

When I was 17.......The principal was really hard on me since I wasn't expelled and he was for it. Anyway I did alot of work in the Green house. I raised alot of money with all the different plants I made. Anyway he would put his palm tree(had for years) into the Green house during the winter time. Well I didn't like him too much either. So I injected a few chemicals into the roots to make it die slowly. It worked with in a month there was no hope and we had to get rid of it. I never said anything because he deserved it by all the crap he did to students.

Brooke

• Robdar
    Robdar

I got married the first time when I was a teenager. My husband and I were always pulling pranks on each other. One day he got me really bad and I swore revenge. I waited for about a week--just long enough for him to not be on guard. We lived in a tiny basement apartment and the ceilings were only 7 feet. As small as this apartment was, we were still very happy there. We were newlyweds afterall. Anyway, when he would come home from work, he would hop into the shower to wash while I sat the table for dinner.

One evening, after he got in the shower, I waited a couple of minutes for him to start shampooing his hair. I eased the bathroom door open and crept to the shower curtain, pulled it back and snuck a peak. Sure enough, he had his head under the shower, washing out the shampoo. His eyes were tightly shut and his genitals were completely open and exposed. I quietly reached in and gave his willy a yank. That man let out a whoop that the upstair neighbors heard. He jumped so high he almost put his head through the ceiling. It was very gratifying. 25 years later and I still grin when I think about it.

• Jourles
    Jourles

An old buddy of mine from Silverthorne, CO was getting married, Jordan J. I was his roommate at the time. That living arrangement wasn't about to last long.

Anyways, a few days before the wedding, I snuck down to his truck to install a relay and toggle switch. The relay was tied to the headlights and the horn and the toggle switch was simply there to enable or disable the "prank." Basically, if the switch was 'on' and you were to turn on the headlights, the horn would go off. I set the toggle switch to 'off' so the surprise wouldn't be noticed until the night of.

Oh, and the day of the wedding, I sent a care package to their supposedly unknown hotel room. Jordan went great lengths to keep the location of their first night secret. Let's just say Jourles found out where they were going(Keystone Lodge) and made sure that a basket full of goodies awaited them upon their arrival. It had handcuffs, spiked dog collars, whipped cream, and a bunch of other goodies. Items that fit a witness honeymoon perfectly.

So back to the prank. As the bride and groom made their way outside after the wedding reception, Jourles drove his truck around for them and flipped the switch on. It was already dark outside. They were saying their goodbyes and it was time to go. They got in the truck, started it up, and as soon as he turned on the lights, HOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKK. A few of us brothers busted up trying to keep it under control. The look on his face was priceless. He had that confused, "WTF?" look. He started playing with the lights and figured out that the horn would stay on as long as the lights were on. He then rolled down the window and looked right at me knowing that I did it. "I know you did something to my truck - what'd you do!?" I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "I dunno. Maybe something is wrong with your truck. I guess you'll have to drive down the road with your horn blowing." By then, I couldn't contain myself any longer and busted up laughing out loud. I went over to his truck and turned the switch off. They were both laughing after that.

I think that was one of my better pranks I've ever done.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

The best one............

A group of friends and I went to Toilet Paper the Principals house! This was so bad. I was Captain of the whole thing.

He went on Vacation to Florida for a week. I knew this because his nephew was a great friend of mine and he was in on it. Well anyway one night at 1am we did the silent TP'ing of the House. We had 100 rolls all up in his trees. We threw Eggs all up in his windows. We put powder milk in his back yard( rain in the forecast and the back yard would smell like sour milk) Dish soap caked on the windows,,,,it was awful.

He lived in a secluded area so no one would know until he got home. Well 10 friends and I all swore never to tell a living sole about it. There was 500 dollar reward for any info leading to who did it. Ahhhh good times in High School.

Brooke

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh
    PS. Sorry to those who are currently eating.

That would be me. LOL

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Gosh, I dont know if I should admit this or not! Oh well, who cares. When I was a kid, about 2-3 grade, I was on the school playground. It was on a Sunday. Anywho, I had to go to the bathroom really bad, and the doors were locked. So, I dropped my pants right by the door, and took a pooh, where everyone would step in it. Monday came around, and sure enough, there was a big footprint in it. Yah, I know, gross. But hey I was just a kid!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I had a teacher that I couldn't stand for my JR and SR years of high school. He would always rearrange the desks in the room to mix up the students and keep things so he could easily view what each student was doing at any given moment. My SR year we were released earlier than all the other students and I knew that the last week of school for the JR's would be spent with busy work and cleaning the lab area which involved moving the desks around. So I glued my desk to the floor with some really potent super glue. I wasn't present to see his reaction but I heard from a buddy of mine that he was pissed. I wish I could of been there but it was gratifying non-the-less.

My buddy had a 74 Olds Toronato (sp?). It was a long car with vast amounts of trunk space. It was purchased used and was pretty rusted out. The rear quarterpanles has large areas where the sheet metal was gone. Well we got the idea to put one of us into the trunk and drive around busy shopping plaza parkings lots while screaming for help. It was a total riot to see the look on peoples faces as we drove by. Till someone called the cops and my buddy was awakened the next morning with the police on his door step. They asked him a buch of questions like where he was the night before and if he had any one in his trunk. They even asked him to open his trunk for them. Of course he had nothing to hide but it was quite funny.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Anyway he would put his palm tree(had for years) into the Green house during the winter time. Well I didn't like him too much either. So I injected a few chemicals into the roots to make it die slowly. It worked with in a month there was no hope and we had to get rid of it.

Tree killer!!!!

*flees from room*

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

silent odorless farts??? thats no fun! farts should cause folks eyes to water, and maybe even cause them to get sick and projectile vomit. oops

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

It was my girlfriends birthday, and we were in a bar full of people. She was opening her gifts and showing them to everyone. Well, I bought the biggest pair of mens underwareI could find and melted a hershey bar in them. She opened it, held them up, and I took my finger, and scooped a pile out and ate it! She turned about 20 shades red.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit