D'Fing and Love

by I-CH-TH-U-S 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome 2112!

• Jez
    Jez
    ultimate consequences of living without Gods approval.

Man should not be able to "take away or give" God's approval. Only God can do that. JWs assume that if you are df'ed, you are not approved by God. Did they talk to God about this personally? I think not.

Cordeilla: I was reinstated after 2 1/2 months of attending meetings. I was not regular, sometimes missing 3 in a row. I never went to one book study either. The entire congregation was very kind to me, smiling, squeezing my shoulder as they walked by, some said hi, found me seats, provided mags, etc. The elders were extremely kind to me at all times.

I don't have issues with "people", I have issues with "the organization". The comment about the redefining of "love" in order to control is how I feel. Many die-hard JWs can't imagine "love" meaning anything other than what they have experienced it to be. I am an adult, I didn't need "tough love", I needed "gentle love", but was kicked out on my arse, and stripped of my identity, friends, support group, belief system and family. I was raped by the society of everything and everyone I had ever known in my whole life. They should have 'caught' me and 'guided' me, instead they rejected me, as no parent should. I have always said, that if they didn't df me, rather 'engulfed' me, I would still be an active witness.

anewme: Have you lost family due to your df'ing?

Jez

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    I have always said, that if they didn't df me, rather 'engulfed' me, I would still be an active witness.

me too

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

SORRY ANEWME,

I DIDNT REALISE IT COULD BE SO DIFFERENT IN DIFFERENT HALLS, GUESS THE'RE NOT SPIRIT DIRECTED AFTER ALL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit