For those of us who still believe in God...

by MrMoe 90 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest
    They let you breed?

'Let' me? And who is 'they'?

I have children, yes, Naeblis... two: a beautiful daughter, almost 24, who stands 5'3" and weights about 115 lbs. (I would post her photo, but I promise you, your flesh couldn't handle it, and I have WAY too much respect for her to do so...), and an extremely loving and gentle son, age 19, who stands about 6'3" and weights a good 350. They are the loves of my life. Haven't given me ONE single day of trouble... ever. And yes, they, too love JAH and His Son.

So, now, exactly what is your 'problem'?

My peace remains... and I am,

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi MrMoe,

This is a question that I am working through myself right now. I have noticed too many things that don't jive with the explaination of God's love in the bible.

Nature is attributed to God's creative power through Christ. When I see nature at work I see many marvelous things, but I also see many useless and cruel things. Earthquakes, storms and floods, famine due to no rain. Think of the different diseases, not just in man but all living things, plant and animal. Why did God make these? Sin doesn't explain these. As far as the bible flood, have you taken a serious look at the problems with the bible's account? I'm having a very hard time with the concept of a God who refuses to reveal himself to those he wishes to worship him.

Ken P.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

My flesh couldn't handle it?? Well I very much doubt that...and even if she was a stunning knock out...dementia seems to run in the family so I'll...."pass"

Thanks anyways.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    What evidence?

The evidence given ME, dear Zep... which I have related to many... here and elsewhere. I will relate it to you as well, if you wish it.

May you have peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

I hopethe whole human race has peace... but that is not my point. I am looking for what people view as direct eveidnce that the bible is inspired by God due to accounts being verified. I do beleive in the flood, even just looking at the Grand Canyons makes me beleive in teh flood, as the rocks consist of clay and are therefore easily molded by torrential downpour. I find the whole dead sea loaded with sulpher a good bit of proof, including the satelite images and map I saw.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    so I'll...."pass

Oh, honey baby... you don't OWN enough bulls and goats... or whatever it is that a man has to have these days... to warrant me even CONSIDERING you for my daughter - LOL! Therefore, nothing to 'pass' on, dear one, 'cause nothing was ever 'offered'.

And my peace remains still...

SJ, on my own and marveling over Naeblis' somewhat 'high' assessment of himself - LOL!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

See what I mean??? *shudder* And who's to say your daughter would ask for YOUR permission. ROFL. You have voices in your head, you think YOUR opinion is sought after *grin* Isn't it time for the red pills Shelby?

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Naeblis, you're too funny.

I think the quotes are to put emphasis on those certain words. Anyhow, I am almost willing to bet aguest is in sales for a living, going by the verbage they are using.

You all are way too much.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    See what I mean???

No... and I don't think you do, either.

*shudder*

Demon.

And who's to say your daughter would ask for YOUR permission.

She wouldn't, but if it were you, she wouldn't get it.

ROFL.

Most probably where you spend most of your time.

You have voices in your head

Uh, actually... it's my heart, thank you very much...

you think YOUR opinion is sought after

MY opinion? 'Sought after'? By whom, pray tell?

*grin*

That's better. More... uh, 'becoming'...

Isn't it time for the red pills Shelby?

I don't know, Naeb. What time to you usually take 'em? Let's ask your nurse... oh, REXXXXX!!!!

And my peace remains still...

SJ, on my own and feeling 'froggy'... so I lept.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Lame

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit