Police caution woman for breastfeeding in public!

by nicolaou 99 Replies latest social current

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Was it actually a baby or was it David Walliams after some "bitty"?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I just saw that and thought it was funny as hell...especially the one where he and his fiance are with their family trying to plan a wedding and he gets bitty from his grandma! I almost fell out! lol

Josie

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Google:

what embarrassment?

Cold fact, don't ask me why, but some people do feel uncomfortable in the presence of 'bare breasts' in public places.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

In my opinion, that is like being embarrassed about a nose or ear being on display in public.

AuldSoul

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I'm not offended but I do get jealous.

You love the taste of breastmilk, do ya?

• daystar
    daystar

I've heard about this, and it is the most ridiculous thing. PCness gone mad, once again.

daystar (of the "here's to nipples, 'cause without them, boobies would be useless" class)

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I submit, for due consideration, that boobies without nipples would still make a very soft headrest...and nice neck support too. And if they are large enough it is fun to put your face between them and go [shakes head wildly side-to-side] B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b!

AuldSoul

• daystar
    daystar

But boobies without nipples would be like a sundae with no cherry on top!

Inconceivable!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Cold fact, don't ask me why, but some people do feel uncomfortable in the presence of 'bare breasts' in public places.

Breastfeeding in public can be very discreet. What I would do is throw a blanket over my shoulder, position my baby, unhook my nursing bra, cover my baby with the blanket, lift up my shirt and quickly latch the baby on. If someone was watching they would never see my exposed breast.

Josie

• daystar
    daystar

See, that is one of the problems with our societies. There is simply not enough public breast exposure!

I think something as simple as legalizing and then promoting public breast exposure would bring with it all sorts of benefits (though I can think of only one at the moment).

We would all live freer, happier lives. Come on people! Are ya with me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit