Police caution woman for breastfeeding in public!

by nicolaou 99 Replies latest social current

• daystar
    daystar
    Am I the only one not to be offended to see natural food dispensers swinging in the breeze?

Certainly not the only one.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Daystar:So does that make you, me and Cordelia the shallowest people on JWD?

• daystar
    daystar
    So does that make you, me and Cordelia the shallowest people on JWD?

Or the deepest.

• Simon
    Simon
    Sometimes I wonder what human breastmilk cheese would taste like

There was a TV programme in the UK where they made it just to see ... apparently it was awful.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    There was a TV programme in the UK where they made it just to see ... apparently it was awful.

Simon, one wonders how many variations they actually tried to make. I volunteer to collect the milk for the next go at it!

AuldSoul

P.S. At the Mistress' request, I must abjectly apologize and inform the forum that I will do no such thing .

• serendipity
    serendipity

Some people are so ridiculous. My mother was very frugal and didn't want to buy bathing suits for us. She sent us to the pool in shorts and no shirts. People complained because 4 year old girls were topless. I bet it's those same close-minded people who are complaining about women breastfeeding.

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

This is what you see when a mother breastfeeds her baby.

Nothing sexual about it. Just love and great food!

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

ok, here's something that disturbed me lol:

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

It's also MY right to have a nice meal without seeing a woman's boob across the aisle for a long length of time.

that pretty much depends on the shape of the boobie... ;-)

but really, what's so disgusting about boobies? i don't get it...

• FMZ
    FMZ

Ahh well... a boob is a boob.
    FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit