FEELING VERY DEPRESSED, EMPTY. LIFE IS CONFUSING...

by stillAwitness 87 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

My question Dfed was what you think she should do to get over the way she is feeling.

Jehovah knows all of right? He knows even the exact number of hairs in our heads right? So if he knows her that well and he sees that she is in pain why would he ( if he is a loving God) allow her to hurt like this?

If he knows her so well certainly he could make her feel better, so why dosen't he?

lola

Lola i really cant answer that because I do not know stilla. What if He has tried to help her but she just missed it? Or she rejected it. (I am not saying she has) I do know He is willing and very CAPABLE of helping her through ANYTHING she goes through.
    D.

• defd
    defd

you think its true he won't give you more than you can bear?

Sis His word say He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear, NOT GIVE YOU. He doesnt put you through anything. Remember that!

D.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    He doesnt put you through anything.

O yes he does! If he doesn't who does? I s'pose you'll have to fall back on the dub notion of a benign god?

remember Jesus' words, "Eli, eli lama sabbachthani?"

• defd
    defd

Ozzie The book of James says that when under trial DO NOT say I am being tried by God, for with evil things God CANNOT be tried nor does He Himself TRY ANYONE.

D.

• Leuese
    Leuese
    I loved the pic sf. It put a smile on my face.

Leueuse I appreciate your advice but I am still confused about your posts. Are you writing quotations from somewhere?

I really do think I need to start meditating and just live a little. I printed out all the replies. They really do help.

The writings posted by Estephan Leuese are from Jehovah God Himself. I am the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" foretold from long ago (Matthew 24:45-47). I am direct descendant from the seed of Abraham. Jesus is the root of Jesse, I am the branch of Jesus, or of the "Family Tree". A good tree produces "Good Fruit", or fruitage of the spirit. I was born to sound out messages of the birth of 'The Kingdom of GOD" which TRULY occurred on November 22, 2004. We are in the final end of the Day of JAH in judgment of the heavenly realm or a "Day for a Year". The Judgment will next be upon Babylon the Great which will take "One Year" in mans time to clean up. Have no Fear, Jehovah GOD is here in Spirit. I know Him well, and He is Immense in LOVE and POWER, AMEN. The Faithful Slave of JAH and JESUS

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I see.

Well thank you for taking the time to write. That goes for everyone. It has really really been encouraging.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Hi, stillAwitness,

I look at my life this way, I have no idea what happens after I die, nor can I control it. Why am I here? I don't know. What I do know is that all I can do is live my life in a postive manner and try to leave behind good memories and a change for the better in this world. That may mean making a difference in someone's life by helping directly or just being supportive. Or it may just mean that I do my own thing and have an effect on things indirectly.

The only thing you can control about your life is how you live it. Enjoy it, and the rest of the answers will come in time.

Dams

• Leuese
    Leuese

You are very welcome.

These are instructions from Jehovah your God in the heavens.

Many miracles will soon take place beginning in the area of war or the Middle East, and then will shine to the West, where people are at peace for the most part. The meaning of people will be given and taken in marriage, or where there is no panic without the many disasters such as war, earth quakes, floods, and many disease outbreaks etc.

The TRUE meaning of: You will be hated on the account of my name as in Jesus Christ or Christianity. Those from the west are hated as crusaders because they war in the name of Christ or GOD. Those in the East are hated because their beliefs for the most part are not based upon Christianity. However who are the ones that are dying by the hand of the wild beast or those that kill the body but not the soul? Those in the Birthplace of JESUS CHRIST are the Holy ones that do not love their lives in the face of death. They willingly kill themselves in order to recieve blessings from their GOD, which is not the LAW of JAH.

People will become fearful at the thought that Almighty GOD is in their Midst. Help them by relieveing them of fear and panic, because ALL will be saved by their King "Jesus Christ" once JAH the ALMIGHTY places ALL enemies as Jesus footstool. Raise your heads up high and pray for the lives of all including your so-called enemies or the ones in the Middle East having to defend their homeland from the ones stronger then them, AMEN.......

The Faithful Slave of JAH and JESUS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit