FEELING VERY DEPRESSED, EMPTY. LIFE IS CONFUSING...

by stillAwitness 87 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

HaHahaha, I forgot...I changed my avatar!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

sKally

• sf
    sf

stillA,Hope this cheers you up, [it's my avatar]...I plan on printing it out and using it as 'medicine'. You know what they say about laughter!! LOLOLOL:

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWith love, { LOL }, sKally

• sf
    sf

Every TIME I look at this, I am in stitches....LOLOLOLOL ROFLOLOOOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

I could tell you what I found to be helpful...but you and I are two different people. I'd suggest perusing the religion section of the library or Barnes & Noble. Find something that catchs your eye and makes you want to read it.

Books I liked:

Crisis of Conscience by Raymond Franz
    The Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu
    The Tao of Pooh - Benjamin Hoff (very easy reading - highly recommend)
    The Te of Piglet - Benjamin Hoff (follow up book to the Tao of Pooh)
    The Art of Living - by the Dali Lama
    The Four Major Cults - Anthony Hoekema
    Various books on Christianity and History
    Koran and the Torah. (I haven't read the book of Mormon)

Hope this helps.

• Leuese
    Leuese
    dfed...you said:
    Be assured of one thing though, Jehovahs does hear prayers. If you cry out to Him, He is able to hear.

What about the disfellowshipped ones? Or the ones that love god, yet hate how his supposed earthly organization the WTBTS has misled so many? Does he hear us then, too?

Does he ALWAYS hear OUR prayers too?

{{ stillAwitness }} hang in there.

sKally

Jehovah hears all prayers and answers the prayers of the faithful through other persons with kind and loving hearts. It is not coincidental when one appears to you in counceling and wisdom in order to build faith. Also a gift offering in finances will be bestowed upon those in faith only as nesessity. Jehovah chose this forum in like manner as the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel in order to sound out His messages of "Good News" of the Kingdom. All will be forgiven as the Sign of Jonah, Amen. The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Put a sock in it Leuese...or should I say BrownBoy.

• sf
    sf

But Estephan, the burning question I have is this:

Do you like these clowns, that represent your Masters?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

sKally

• kid-A
    kid-A

Estephan Leuese, the Brown Boy and Prophet: Why hast thou forsaken your apostles???

We awaited your instructions on the Brown Boy thread and you just left us hanging!!!

-The Apostle Reginald P. Foknokker

• sf
    sf

Gosh darn it, is this showing up?:

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Leuse.. I don't really understand what you are writing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit