FEELING VERY DEPRESSED, EMPTY. LIFE IS CONFUSING...

by stillAwitness 87 Replies latest jw friends

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I do see that many of my worries are because of myself. Most of you are right. I have not taken the time out to really know what makes me happy. I am so caught up with asking God the why's that maybe I have the ansewrs within myself. Its comforting to read the comments on here.

I started dating someone who is really sweet, always there to listen to the troubles I've been having but being that he knows nothin about being a witness, he tries but he will never really comprehend how deep-rooted my feelings are. There are things you guys can understand that he can't.Thats why I'm thankful for an oonline community like this.I'd probbably go crazy if I did not have anyone to talk too. Honestly.

And as for therapy? That's be great but I can hear the Visa card being maxed out just thinking about it!

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

P.S What's the deal with D'F? Everyone's always picking on him.

• Jordan
    Jordan

Because he's trying to stay faithful to the WTS...

Personally, I like the guy, well, from what I've read of his posts...

• lola28
    lola28

My question Dfed was what you think she should do to get over the way she is feeling.

Jehovah knows all of right? He knows even the exact number of hairs in our heads right? So if he knows her that well and he sees that she is in pain why would he ( if he is a loving God) allow her to hurt like this?

If he knows her so well certainly he could make her feel better, so why dosen't he?

lola

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Still....if you don't have the money for counseling....start doing some research and reading. A library card is free and promise youself to spend 1/2 hour a day reading / researching on guilt, religions, belief systems, cults, etc. You shall find the answers you are looking for within yourself and various books, tapes, videos you can get at the library may help you bring these feelings to the fore.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Why does God do that? I mean, you think its true he won't give you more than you can bear? So if you die b/c of all that you are going through does that mean God has delivered you? Or is that proof that you could not bear no longer.

Its weird to me now. The whole God concept. I am starting to lose grasp to it all.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

That is a very good idea enigma. Anybody know any good reading material?

And please anybody but Dr. Phil!

• Leuese
    Leuese

Meetings are dragging me down. It sucks because I still live at home and have no choice but it has gotten to the point where I have left early at times just because I cannot stand to hear all the B.S from the platform.

How do I just keep doing what I have to do till I know I can leave? Its really starting to wear on me.

Plus, I just found out an old classmate of mine died last year in a motorcylce accident. I mean I knew the girl but its not like we hung out on weekends or anything. Its just its really starting to hit me that I am getting old. Life is moving and if I don't keep up I'm just gonna get left behind.People keep saying its ok to not have all the ansewrs now but I can't deal with it. I am scared out of my mind of the future. And death- my goodness; I can't even grasp death. I don't want to think about it, don't wanna hear about. It scares me out of my mind. Religion has always been there to give me all the satisfying ansewrs. But now that I know it can't be trusted whose gonna ansewr my questions? I don't know what's real anymore. I am constantly screaming out to God but I dunno.. is he even listening?

Jehovah is always listening and even bears the pain and sorrows of every living being down to the smallest of all creation unseen to the naked eye. This is the meaning of Jah knowing when a small sparrow drops to the ground. Do not be fearful of death, but consider that one is sleeping until they hear the voice of Jesus Christ, which will take place at any given moment. Jehovah is here with me as His messenger, the TRUE faithful and discreet slave revealed to mankind, and even to the governing body upon the earth. The prophecies that are foretold of the End Times are nearly fulfilled in both the Middle East and in the Western Hemisphere. The wild beast of Revelations begin its reign on September 11th 2001 and decieved many according to bible prophecy. Please raise your head up high as your deliverance is near, and count your blessings. You are not having to endure the Great Tribulation in warfare as those chosen in the Middle East. The nations are trampling upon the Holy Land of JAH and He is angry, and prepared to bring ALL to their knees in reverence to His son and ransom provision JESUS CHRIST, AMEN....... Your prayers have been answered by the ALMIGHTY GOD JEHOVAH The Faithful and Discreet Slave of JAH and JESUS

• lola28
    lola28

Leuese have you been drinking today?

lola

• sf
    sf

dfed...you said:

Be assured of one thing though, Jehovahs does hear prayers. If you cry out to Him, He is able to hear.

What about the disfellowshipped ones? Or the ones that love god, yet hate how his supposed earthly organization the WTBTS has misled so many? Does he hear us then, too?

Does he ALWAYS hear OUR prayers too?

{{ stillAwitness }} hang in there.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit