My sister Robin RIP Mar. 26, 1963 - Nov. 7, 2005

by Lady Lee 105 Replies latest jw friends

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

((((((((((((((((((Lady Lee)))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry for your loss.

GGG

• TheListener
    TheListener

Oh Lady Lee I'm truly sorry for your loss.

You have done so much good for so many, both those you know and those you'll never meet.

I can empathize with you and I will keep you in my prayers.

• Dansk
    Dansk

(((((((((((LEE)))))))))))))

We're terribly sorry at hearing this news! You're in our thoughts at this incredibly sad time.

Love,

Ian & Claire

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Don't know much what to say at a time like this, except I'm sorry and offer you my condolences.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Lee & Family)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Nothing in all my years on this forum has touched me as deeply as the story about your family/sister Lee. I'm typing through tears I've had to go away and have a good cry, omg.....*inhale* this is so sad and my deepest condolences to you and your family Lee.

This really made me think Lee:

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts.

I am trying to get more info. So far I have no new news. Besides hanging the pictre yesterday the night before that I was going through the posts in one of my guestbooks on one of my webpages. I found a post from her that I don't recall seeing before.

Comments:

I just read over the profile page, what happened to your sister? where am I in that profile? Oh,well it doesn't matter I guess. I am just so proud of you. My boyfreind asked why I didn't have your education. I explained your education had nothing to do with my mother, but that you paid and put yourself through it. Well I have to go buy a printer, so I will read the rest of your page later, maybe I will add a poem or something. I love ya sis. I am very proud of you. talk to you soon, love always your sister Robinxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Her comment really saddened me. She thought no one cared. If she ever got back in to read more of my website she would have seen that she was in there. Perhaps not a lot because I didn't know her very well and we didn't really spend much of our lives together especially after she was grown. The post was from 5 years ago.

It's odd though that in the last 24 hours of her life I spent time reading a message to me and putting her picture up on my wall.

I do believe in mental telepathy Lee and I do think this was her calling out to you in her last hours of life, she knew without a doubt that you cared and probably did go back and read more of your website. She knew Lee she just couldn't address it and make it part of her belief system that would require action on her part and she wasn't up to that task. You were a good sister to her and she knew it, she felt it she just never felt she deserved it. You are not to blame for that, you know how hard you tried to help her and so did she. I hate sad endings to sad stories.

Hang on Lee to the good memories of her those are what will get you through this dark time.

Love,

Kate

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

A swift reminder that in every child there is so much potential for joy or pain.

I'm so sorry her life wasn't what it might have been.

(((((Lee)))))

• acsot
    acsot

I'm so sorry for your loss, Lee. What a horrible shock.

(((Lee)))

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I want to thank you all for your thoughtful expressions today. I have checked in frequently and you have all supported me through this day.

I've been sitting on the phone and waiting for emails.

An autopsy will be done and we should get the results tomorrow.

At this point the WTS has one more suicide victim on their list. Between the WTS and my mother she never had a chance.

Sorry for venting I'm just really ticked off

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Sorry for venting I'm just really ticked off

Understandably so Lee.

What are friends for if not to give support in your time of need. I just wish I could be there with you to help you out with daily things until you feel better.

Big hugs Lee!

Kate

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thanks Kate.

Right now there's not a lot I can do but wait... and think... and say all the things to my sister that I never had a chance to say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit