My sister Robin RIP Mar. 26, 1963 - Nov. 7, 2005

by Lady Lee 105 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I am so sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace.

Dave

• Mary
    Mary

Oh my god.......Lady Lee I am so terribly sorry for your loss. I know what it's like to lose a younger sibling in death. It's tragic that people can treat their own flesh and blood so badly as your sister was treated.........may she rest in peace.

• TopHat
    TopHat

It is not easy to lose one that you have affection for in so many ways. What beautiful memories you have posted to remember her as a child in your care. {{{{{{Warm Hugs}}}}}}

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

oh, Lady Lee, I'm in tears. Peace to you and your little sister (((Lee)))

~Merry

• Bryan
    Bryan

(((((Lady Lee)))))

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thank you all.

I miss the little girl. Sadly the woman she grew up to be was not an easy person to deal with. Things got so bad I had to change my number to get her to stop calling in the middle of the night when she was high on drugs and booze.

I wish it had been different. I wish she had the courage to get into therapy and stop trying to destroy herself.

I wish I could have done more.

I wish... But wishes don't often come true - especially in my family.

I called my mother - the JW. Not a tear. No sign of regret. At least she asked me to let her know what I find out.

Oh and my ex-husband-still-JW called to offer his condolences. I sure didn't expect that one

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Very sad.

• Scully
    Scully

(((( Lee )))) sorry to hear this news.

Even when we are estranged from family, it's hard when we lose them in death.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hugs lee ..my sincere condolences.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Speechless. Wishing you to find coverage and healing from this. I am so sorry.

Arthur

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit