Sad news - Our friend Larc

by Angharad 79 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah

Although I had not the pleasure of getting to know Larc and Zazu, I send my condolences to the family. May Larc rest in peace. May the family have comfort knowing that he no longer suffers, and that he lives on, in their memory, and in their hearts, for always.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Zazu, I am so sorry for your loss, but I thank you so much for letting us know.

(((Zazu)))

• Soledad
    Soledad

What a shock!

Larc was one of the first people I remember chatting with in the online ex-JW community.

He will be terribly missed.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I met Larc this summer in Dayton. A lovely kind man.

He will be missed.

lisa

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, Lisa, what a precious gift to us that have not met, nor seen Larc before.

• seven006
    seven006

Damn.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Larc was around a lot in my early days - truly sorry to hear about this. x x

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I am so sorry to hear of this. That picture above that Lisa posted was taken in Dayton back during the summer at my Apostapizzafest that I organized. I enjoyed talking with him, as my Mom did also. I called Mom and told her. Im wondering if JAVA is aware of this?? I havent had a chance to read all of the replies so Im not sure.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

No, no, no!!!! Oh Zazu. I'm so sorry! I'm glad it was a peaceful transition for him. I do believe he's in another, more wonderful world. He was one of the sweetest men on this board...always such a father figure to me. I don't know if you remember, but I always considered him "Daddy Larc."

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/20796/1.ashx

God Bless you Zazu. You and your family are in my prayers, as is the whole JWD family.

Andi

• Es
    Es

My condolences to you and the family

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit