Sad news - Our friend Larc

by Angharad 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Very very sad news. Larc was one of the people that I would have loved to have met in person.

I will miss reading his posts.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I'm very sad to hear of Larc's passing. May we all cherish life even more so.

• daystar
    daystar

I never knew Larc. I am nevertheless saddened by the loss of what sounds like a fine human being.

And, a moment of silence has been observed in respect.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wow. How sad. Can you tell us how old a person Larc was? Had he been ill? Heart problems that led up to this? I always enjoyed reading Larc's posts. Just his moniker gave my soul a little lift. Zaz, my thoughts will be with you and Larc. I hope he's finding the other side to be better, much better than this one here.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Larc was really appreciated downunder too and will be greatly missed. Like others have said, he was part of 'the scene' when we first started on JWD. May he R.I.P.

My condolences to Zazuwitts.

• Angharad
    Angharad

I'm not sure how old Larc was, I am in email contact with Zazu and will pass on your responses and answer any questions when she responds - obviously it may be day or two as she has alot to deal with right now. I'm sure she will greatly appreciate the kind comments on the thread.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Lark was a man who stated the facts and moved on. My kinda guy.

He will be missed but remembered.

My condolances to Lark's family.

Outoftheorg

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I am so sorry to hear of his passing. All my love and concern to Zazu!

He will be sorely missed.

Nina

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

The last time I saw him he wasn't in the best shape, he was pretty banged-up from a fall, and I couldn't help but feel that he wasn't long for this world. I'm so sad to hear about this...

Larc was a wise and intelligent man who accepted life on life's terms.

• myself
    myself

((((((((((((Zazu)))))))))))))

My deepest condolences. Carl has helped many.

Karla

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit