Secret Santa Wish List 2005

by Lady Lee 69 Replies latest jw friends

• bem
    bem

Another thought that "may" of caused a problem last year with a package mailed internationally. the sender wrote SANTA in the return address part and the package was held and opened and inspected.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I really would be appreciative of anything except dryer lint...cause I get that gift everyday! LOL!

I love angels, fiestaware, german shepherds, sea otters, coffee mugs, cookbooks, fabric for quilting....I'm not picky.

Maybe something touristy from where you live?

WG

• under74
    under74

I'd appreciate anything from my secret santa's region or part of the world....or anything else for that matter. I'm not picky.

• blondie
    blondie

OFC, what's that red X?

I love paperweights (if you can find one under $20).

Otherwise, I love mystery books and science fiction.

Philip Jose Farmer (Riverworld Series, 1-5) (any volume not necessarily all 5)

Best of PJF

or

The Lighthouse by PD James

Blondie

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I would like, something unique to the area of my secret santa, or a coffee mug if its not tiny, I love a good big mug of coffee and not a itty bitty one, candles, you can't go wrong with those! I collect rocks, don't laugh, I love geodes and crystals and things like that, and of course anything "metaphysical".

Sherry

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hmm - I'm not too fussy. Anything unique to your region would be nice, or if it's a struggle to think of anything unique that will fit in a parcel (the only things my area is famous for is and , ), some nice, smelly bath stuff would be great.

• Bryan
    Bryan

I think I would like something like a Stephen King book. I've never read him.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

My wish list is pretty much the same as last years, so i'll just cheat and post it again

Wine Stuff like decanters or bottle openers, Candles or Tea Light Candle Holders, Merchant Ivory (Pride and Prejudice or Jane Eyre) Movies. Shot Glasses. I love bath and body stuff too. I like 80's music and Brat pack 80's movies like St. Elmos Fire or Breakfast Club. I love Vintage European Posters like this

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Oh well I'll just say it I'm picky!

I collect Hard Rock Cafe shot glasses, so one from your part of the world would mean a lot to me and make a wonderful addition to my collection.

If that's a problem.....a nice warm scarf or warm knit gloves would be nice or a scented candle.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I am not picky. I love scented candles and bath and body works products. Or something unique to your area would be cool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit