Secret Santa Wish List 2005

by Lady Lee 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

If you haven't signed up yet there are only a couple of weeks left Secret Santa 2005

OK here it is.

For all of you who are on the Secret Santa gift exchange.

Give people an idea of what you like.

Rules

• under $20 US.
    • And it should be mailed at least 2 weeks before xm and longer if it has to go overseas

It is helpful for your Secret Santa to have an idea of what you like - color preferences, collectables/hobbies, interests. If you would like a book give some titles so people can choose.

Have fun.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I wasn't involved last time, is this prior to knowing who we are getting? Will someone PM us with that information? Is this the thread we come back to later when we find out who we're secret santa for? Cuz I suck at trying to find them (old threads), there isn't a search feature anymore.

Sherry

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Over the last 2-3 years this has been done I have loved getting my Santa gift.

Especially for those who are just starting to celebrate holidays it can bee so nice to get a little trinket to hang on their first tree.

It's not my first xmas but I love tree decorations. My tree is decorated in white, blue, and silver.

And I love books. I found some titles of books I don't have yet. I don't even care if it is used as long as it is in good condition

• Tired of Trying to Measure Up, by Jeff VanVonderen

• When God Becomes a Drug, by Leo Booth

• The Truth Book: Escaping a Childhood of Abuse Among Jehovah's Witnesses by Joy Castro

I also collected those souvenir spoons from cities around the world. That woul dbe cool to add to my collection

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Gretchen

To join the list sign up at Secret Santa 2005.

Then come on back here and give folks some ideas.

And later once you have the name of the person you are Santa for you can come here and see what kinds of things they like

• Scully
    Scully

Gretchen

You can always add a thread to your Favorites folder to help you find it at a later date! It works for me!!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Book of Macabees

Crisis of Conscience

Bryan's Book, Have You Seen my Mother

Autobiography of Hillary-Step

• carla
    carla

bath stuff, candles, lotion, red wine (not sure, can you send that?) chocolate, ornament, girl stuff I guess. Though I would love to get some of the new jw books I would like to keep my Christmas morning non jw. It will be a hard year with one child not here and jw doofus sitting there pretending like it doesn't matter. We have decided, he is not included this year. Enoughs enough.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

So Carla

Does that mean if I got your name I could send you a doofus doll to hang on your tree?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

NOTE: If you are sending a gift to another country be warned that many countries are refusing to send food in the mail acroos borders.

It shouldn't be a problem if you are sending to someone in your own country though. Just the borders and watch out for those custom guys. And make sure you have GIFT marked on the box if it crosses an international border

• fairy
    fairy

I like love engelbert humperdinck, so if you are rich i would like something like a souvenier from one of his concerts that you can buy.

I like amazon.com email vouchers, but really i like anything ....so, just send what you can afford...sending things overseas isnt cheap............something for the xmas tree even.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit