Secret Santa Wish List 2005

by Lady Lee 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Purza
    Purza

I really enjoy getting christmas ornaments as this is only my second year in actually having a tree in the house.

Also, my husband and I love lighthouses so if you live by one and could send a postcard that would be very appreciated.

Purza

• fairchild
    fairchild

My wish list..

I don't usually get presents for Christmas, so I am quite excited about this.

*Collection of Shakespeare's sonnets. They can be found anywhere and the book is pretty cheap.

*Sleepytime Extra tea from Celestial seasonings.

*Any assortment of tea which has the paper tags. (celestial seasonings does not have paper tags. I have been collecting tea tags for almost 30 years.)

*any book..especially poetry

*Or... just surprise me.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

send me a cheap cheap prostitute with many stds.. i wanna take her to the hall and pass her off as my gf... HA HA HA HA HA

or maybe just a book, im a university student, i love to read

or anything portugal or soccer related... ha ha ha

the infamous one

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

About me: I collect ceramic skulls and skeletons (I know that's wierd,) read tons of books (especially historical fiction or non-fiction,) love to discover new music, don't smoke but do enjoy an occasional cocktail, love to cook bizarre, experimental dishes when I have the time, enjoy learning about places I haven't been to yet.

How about some little souvenir from where you live, like some photos, or a tape of some local music you like? I love every kind of music in the world except for country and western.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Oh I hope I am not to late

love Orangefatcat

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Please let me know soon thanks so much

love kitty kat

=^.^=

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

books, anything with cats or fairies, anything with dogs, esp bassett hounds or pitbulls, christmas tree ornaments, i love music, and anything with angelina jolie. that's about it.

luv, jojo

• carla
    carla

Lady Lee,

A real doofus doll for the tree? how lovely, to match the one on the couch! I love ornaments and have a great collection from when I was kid to now, get a new one every year to mark some event or such. I also make some sometimes.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit