Secret Santa Wish List 2005

by Lady Lee 69 Replies latest jw friends

• hartstrings
    hartstrings

I made a mistake and posted my info under a new thread on the Friends board. Opps!

I am an children's portrait artist. I love anything art. Especially locally created stuff.

I am in need of a book on how to build a new life after the JWs (with a husband who is still in).

I love local things that reflect your local culture.

Thanks so much!

HS

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I would love anything with Santa Claus on it or snowmen or a Christmas tree on it. Anything at all.

• Sheepish
    Sheepish

I collect miniatures that have some meaning (like something from where you are or what you're into), I also collect flamegos (long story) and dragonflys. I love to read...(ex jw books are great) I play mandolin & flute among other things... I'm into music...a compilation of what you like best would be ultra cool. Hmmm. Or a tree ornament from where you are...Oh, I also have a silver charm bracelet, with strange things from all my travels and a few state charms...but I also like handmade stuff. My favorite color is purple, followed closely by turquoise & hot pink. I am known for wearing large earrings (funky or different)...I have lots, but I am always on the scout for more. Hope that gives you some idea to work with....

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Holy toledo Brenda, are you sure you didn't forget something on your wish list.??????????????

Okay so Orangefatcat is easy to please, anything would be nice, I do scrapbooking and I like,Tarot Cards , or anything that is not going to be a burden on my personal santa. Oh yes and when you make out your cheque to me for one million dollars don't forget to sign it okay..

love Orangefatcat

• fifi
    fifi

To my secret Santa : I'm really not fussy, it's lovely just getting surprised.

Fifi

• greendawn
    greendawn

For that small cost I would go for three 10's packs of CDs (30 CDs in total)or two 10's pack DVDs, to use with my computer, a good make like TDK or Verbatim.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

A home-brew beer kit.

BUT ... I need to give someone a new address to send the item to. Turns out we'll be moving in 3 weeks and I'd hate for it to come to Halifax and I'm in Niagara. How can I forward the right address to the person if I don't know who it is. Sorry, but this move is kind of last minute.

Kwin

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Kwin- pm Gadget to change address. But if your Secret Santa is sending it right away, wouldn't they want to use the current one? Unless their in another country or something, in which case it may take longer, I guess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit