Jwitness roofing service blog overun with JW! Go make a comment! Plantseed

by PaNiCAtTaCk 40 Replies latest jw friends

• PaNiCAtTaCk
    PaNiCAtTaCk

here is the link. copy and paste and post. I did! Here is an actual post from a JW. Most of the time there emails are provided. I already had 1 witness email me at home.

http://risingfromruin.msnbc.com/2005/10/jehovahs_roofin.html

When Jesus was on the earth he did care for peoples’ physical needs. But what he focused on was their spiritual needs, because he knew that curing sickness or resurrecting was only a temporary fix. It would only be by means of the Kingdom that physical needs would be cared for permanently. Therefore, while we do assist people with physical/material needs where necessary and appropriate, the focus of our work is on people’s spiritual needs. Jesus commanded his followers to carry out this work. And we use Jesus as our model.

Those who have only negative things to say about us, do you know that you have us thank for many of the civil liberties you enjoy today? In standing up for our rights to worship and have our beliefs respected (i.e., no blood transfusions) we have helped many organizations that we don’t particularly agree with. But you won’t find any of us lobbying or attempting to bar these groups from benefiting from the legal precedent that we set.

Read Matthew chapter 7. I think you’ll find it quite interesting.

• undercover
    undercover

Here's another thread about that.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/100968/1.ashx

I posted a response to the post that you copied and copied it on the thread above...

• TopHat
    TopHat

Has anyone pointed out that the Civil Liberties the WTS fought for and won is not given to the very members of the cong....like FREESPEECH!

• PaNiCAtTaCk
    PaNiCAtTaCk

undercover: I posted my comment after reading your first post on the topic. Since then the JW's have really taken over. I suggest everyone going over and posting something. We shouldnt attack what they are doing for people but insert something else. I tackled the problem with our chronology myself.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

How long does it take for a post to show up? I submitted one a half-hour ago and it hasn't shown up yet! Does it take overnight like our hometown online newsblog does?

(I wasn't very nice---be prepared. I just can't find anything positive to SAY when it comes to the "wonderful Watchtowerworld"...sorry!)

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

I got an email from one of the people that had made a coment (which I responded to) and he said his inbox has been overrun by dubs attacking him

• PaNiCAtTaCk
    PaNiCAtTaCk

IT TOOK A DAY AND A HALF FOR MY MESSAGE TO SHOW UP. IVE ONLY HAVE ONE RESPOND TO ME BUT WEVE BEEN HAVING A GOOD CONVERSATION. IM SUPRISED I ONLY GOT 1 RESONSE I GUESS NOBODY LIKE TO TALK ABOUT CHRONOLOGY PROBLEMS BEHIND 1914!

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

Wow, there's about 190 comments while the other stories average from 1 to 10.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I posted a comment, full of sarcasm that I'm sure will be missed by most of the JWs. We'll see how long it takes to get posted.

Country

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    IT TOOK A DAY AND A HALF FOR MY MESSAGE TO SHOW UP.

Thanks for the info. The last entry is still @2:15 on Nov. 1st........so I'll just have to be patient I guess!

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit