Jwitness roofing service blog overun with JW! Go make a comment! Plantseed

by PaNiCAtTaCk 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Jamelle
    Jamelle

Wow. Reading the comments made by the JW's is sickening - literally - it makes me sick to my stomach.

They are very proud of themselves, aren't they? I pity them. I despise them. I laugh at them. I just wanta smack'em!

My personal opinion is to not waste any time attempting to argue with them - those people wasted enough of my life. I don't want to hear their "S@*T For Brains" platitudes any more. Been there, done that, got the crappy T-Shirt! (Borrowed that last line from another poster LOL!)

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

Wow. Reading the comments made by the JW's is sickening - literally - it makes me sick to my stomach.

They are very proud of themselves, aren't they? I pity them. I despise them. I laugh at them. I just wanta smack'em!

That's the exact same way they feel about us in here.

Just like you said I have learned to live my life and forget about other people's lives, it doesn't concern me what they do.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    My personal opinion is to not waste any time attempting to argue with them

That's probably a good idea. I made some comments, and now I'm even getting emails from some of them. They are stupid beyond belief. But I keep going back for a look - it's a bit like a bad car wreck - you just have to look, no matter how gross it is.

What's kind of scary is that I probably sounded the same as them a few years ago. That's what happens when you restrict yourself to a single source for information.

W

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Uhh Ohhhh!!!

Network Error (tcp_error)
    A communication error occurred: ""
    The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.
    For assistance, contact your network support team.
  • Sunspot
    Sunspot

I've been gone all day and just had a chance to get back to see the newest posts on that site. VERY interesting, LOL! I submitted another post---this time to JR in NY, although it was tough to choose which posts I wanted to reply to.

I too, used to sound just like these poor mind-manipulated and brainblocked souls and I know where they're coming from. This is why I go to every site like this I CAN, to rebut the foolishness FOR THE ONLOOKERS AND LURKERS more than for the sake (but hoping that will work too) of the active JWs.

I wanted to respond to the comment (but didn't---yet) that the WTS "welcomes the DFed ones back with open arms" when we ALL KNOW that this isn't the case at all. I DAed myself....and a "warm welcome" is not quite how I woulld describe my treatment! Who the hell wants to sit in the back of a KH, grovel at the feet of the "masters", have to meet up with the "three wise men" to see if they are "repentant enough yet"....and have everyone they know and love totally treat them like something they are trying to scrape off the bottom of their shoe. Warm welcome my a$$. (WTS----can YOU say LIARS? I KNEW that you could!)

I'll go back and post there as long as they are accepting comments.....

Annie

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

This is funny. I got an email from some guy and after 3 or 4 exchanges between us, I got tired of dealing with him so I called him an apostate, and said that I didn't want to talk to him anymore. haha I said the reason he was an apostate was because he used the word "hell".

Kwin

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Did MSNBC kill this blog? I tried to post yesterday but on every refresh the last post is still one by J.G.M. made around 4:30 PM yesterday. Edited (since my daily allotment of posts is used up) to add: I see the topic has been closed. What the JWs fail to recognize is theirs is not the only religion doing good things for people in need, and they certainly don't hold a monopoly on truth or recognizing and promoting the kingdom of God. Some comments by opposers of JWs could have been worded better, for persons unfamiliar with Watchtower-think, but all in all I don't think a single person would come away from that blog wanting to start a Bible study with JWs. And, my posts did show up, for which I'm grateful.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Looks like the funtimes are over on THIS board!

There are no posts being accepted............and I had tried to submit this comment;

To Ron H, of the Bronx---who began his post "To all these Apostates"...I invite you to look into a dictionary to SEE what its definition of apostate IS. You will find that the WATCHTOWER VERSION is far different than the WEBSTER'S DICTIONARY in meaning.
    "One who has left a FORMER BELIEF religious or political in nature".....is not even CLOSE to the hatefilled term that the Watchtowerworld teaches and espouses! JWs even SAY the word with a HISSING noise and a haughty attitude on their face.
    How MANY of the WTS converts HAD "former beliefs" before becoming a JW? Isn't THIS the whole IDEA of all the door-to-door preaching??? Do YOU cringe in horror when a Catholic becomes "an apostate" to join the WTS? Are YOU another dreaded "apostate" that ditched your former church?
    Is the WTS finally dragging itself out of the corner to "make a fine wtness" on the worldly folks----to GAIN a few more converts....who will THEN BE.....apostates as well?
    Can YOU feel the "love"? I didn't.
    Ahh, well----it was nice while it lasted LOL!
  • Cygnus
    Cygnus

El Oh El, a JW just emailed me complaining the usual crap, that I'm bitter and angry, and should follow Jesus' example and not criticize people for their spelling and grammar, especially since he/she is a former English teacher! JWs are miraculously out of touch.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I got about a dozen emails from current JWs. Some of them seem to be using their real names. Should I report them to Bethel?

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit