Jwitness roofing service blog overun with JW! Go make a comment! Plantseed

by PaNiCAtTaCk 40 Replies latest jw friends

• willyloman
    willyloman

Reading thru this fascinating blog, I noticed two familiar names among the posters:

Fred Hall and.... Fred Franz!

The first may have been genuine; the latter was a brilliant satire (except he forgot to say 'antitypical').

Anyway, it's interesting to see how vociferously dubs will defend news media accounts when portrayed in a favorable light -- unlike, for example, their reaction to the Dateline expose on WT child abuse cover ups.

Final thought: Did you notice how many of the posts were written "third person," i.e., as though they were worldly people merely commenting on the good they saw in this religion? In reality, most of those comments were written by dubs posing as observers, perhaps thinking this would give their opinions more credibility. They're devious, these dubs. Of course, they learn this from "mother."

• Rubyvixen
    Rubyvixen

"Such comments are generally made from disgruntled former members who were expelled because of their own gross moral practices which they deliberately chose not to correct. Once removed from among us, they can only state mean-spirited half-truths and beligerant allegations against us. In nearly all such cases, those who make such allegations are carrying on lifestyles that are in gross opposition to the Bible's standards on morality. So, consider the source whenever you read anti-Jehovah's Witness comments."

I cannot tell you how angry that comment just made me.

Gross moral practices???

Consider the source?

Let's see...people who educate themselves and are not ignorant and lead lives not full of fear and repression verses people living in a state of blind adoration to the words a bunch of old men write stroking their power (and yeah my uncle is one of those old men) living in fear and utter delusion.

Yeah, I will take my own life anyday,thanks. Those people can shove their 'morals' you know where.

• Rubyvixen
    Rubyvixen

"Reading the list of negative comments has made my resolve stronger to stay a JW."

These people are insane.

Lemmings.

• Rubyvixen
    Rubyvixen

"I have to comment to those here who have stated that JW's treat "sinners like they were dead" ... Look, we are directly commanded in the Bible to "separate ourselves" as Christians from those who PRACTICE SIN (not just those who slip up--I'm talking about people who just don't care what they are doing)...and those who straighten out their lives are to be WELCOMED BACK AND TREATED WITH LOVE...these directions to the Christian congregation are given in 1 Corinthians 5 and 2 Corinthians 2...the congregation was instructed to "confirm their love" for the man who was at one point kicked out for practicing incest...he had cleaned up his act and was again acting like a Christian. Now what's wrong with that??!! You take a vow to serve Almighty God and dedicate your life to Him. Then you go do what you want, go directly against God's laws on how to conduct your life, and then YOU complain about how HE handles it??!! How dare anybody question how God wants to do things?? How many people would not have the messed-up, drugged-out, crime-ridden lives that they have today if they had received some of this POSITIVE PEER PRESSURE from THEIR churches--if their churches had followed the Bible and handled people with behavioral problems according to the Apostle Paul's instructions!! I guarantee you that the crimes committed in the Superdome and the looting were NOT carried on by any of Jehovah's Witnesses!! Jehovah's Witnesses are known world-wide for their good conduct and their TRYING to follow the Bible instead of the world. That makes us "weird" because we let the Bible MOLD US instead of picking and choosing what we want to believe. You take a vow to God, you LIVE BY IT. Those who have chosen not to live by it and who have either left or been asked to leave have no right to complain--we all have total freedom to live our lives the way we choose...but don't tell God what to do!!!!"

Specifically-

" That makes us "weird" because we let the Bible MOLD US instead of picking and choosing what we want to believe."

How the hell can someone be proud of this?

How?

Loss of individuality...amazing.

Sorry I will stop quoting but these people make me so angry and they have the nerve to criticize fundamentalism when they are exactly the same way.

• Rubyvixen
    Rubyvixen

"I also have to laugh at the comments of ex-witnesses. I mean, really, would you have anything NICE to say if you had been kicked out? I doubt it. Why did you bother to go through getting approved and baptized if you were just going to quit? You have the right to change your mind. That is why Jehovah gave it to you. But don't go slamming others who didn't follow you out the door."

Ok, I lied.

wow, just wow.

Let's see, I was 12 and in utter fear of my power hungry elder father and my 'no personality' mother and was scared to dis-please them so like SO many did the stupid dunk thing.

I don't know why I continue to be amazed at the pompousness and utter ignorance of the JWs (the attitudes in the comment section are such a great show of how they generally feel).

I need to stop reading the comments section. It is making so upset.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

***Fred Hall and.... Fred Franz!

I saw that too, LOL! Speaking for myself---I don't have any use for either of the Fred's frauds! I also noticed another person that I thought I recognized.....from "our" side!

***Did you notice how many of the posts were written "third person,"

Yeah, I did catch this too, the parrots in the 3rd person!

***Once removed from among us, they can only state mean-spirited half-truths and beligerant allegations against us. In nearly all such cases, those who make such allegations are carrying on lifestyles that are in gross opposition to the Bible's standards on morality. So, consider the source whenever you read anti-Jehovah's Witness comments."

This always makes me turn blue too. I think I mentioned I had LEFT but not been kicked out in my post.....I'm not positive now. It makes me angry in a sense because I was in my late 50's when I CHOSE to leave, and I was disabled and homebound---not much time or ability for the sex-drugs-rock & roll routine they try to stick everyone with. They just can't come out and admit that the WTS isn't what is is cracked up to be, nor the "truth" that it claims to be.

hugs,

Annie

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Boy that was addicting, I had to read the whole thing, which by the way took a while.

• Odrade
    Odrade

LOL! I'm only about 30 comments in, but I have found one by someone I know, and one by someone I think I might know. The one I know for sure is a real whacko. WHACKO! and creepy. And even the elders would warn sisters about him when he was trying to hit on them. Sometimes he would stand out in the parking lot and do his own sermon in between the meetings. Yet he sounds so normal and reasonable in his comment. Gag.

• Odrade
    Odrade

oh, that burned me up. I commented too.

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Whats the point in commenting? If these people want to piss away their lifes, thats fine with me. Although, I guess it might plant a seed of doubt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit