1st post from a former S.O!

by onesong 60 Replies latest jw friends

• TopHat
    TopHat
    post from a former S.O! Oct 25, 2005
    Welcome onesong, I learned long ago that the elders done mind you asking questions as long as you don't question their answers. Stick around, you'll learn a lot here.

Hehehehhe, Good quote, I must remember that

Welcome onesong

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

Welcome!!

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Welcome. I look forward to your comments.

• banished1
    banished1

Welcome!

• onesong
    onesong

My ?'s started with the "faithful slave" ,being on a body that pushed to form a judicial committee over a young sister's suicide attempt and numerous reports from brothers in a cong. where the D.O. had just visited and hammered them.

• minimus
    minimus

Hey Onesong, it's funny that you call yourself "a former S.O.". That's Service Overseer---not TMSO , Theocratic Ministry School Overseer. Most former "S.O."s would know that. Tell us more......

• upside/down
    upside/down

Welcome...

I also am a former MS, reg.pio (5 yrs.), Kingdumb Hall Bldg Comm., School Conductor and served where the great are needed for 12 yrs... and was the "golden boy" for many years...

Then I got treated like sh*t for crossing the wrong brothers...and they abused me and my family.

You can't fight city hall...so I faded and left.

Found JWD...somehow...and the rest is history...

Can't believe I was so stupid for soooo long.

NEVER AGAIN!

u/d

• onesong
    onesong

I was both a TMSO and SO :-( But now I'm simple (and proudly) "worldly"!

• watch the tower
    watch the tower

I know what you mean onesong!

No more guilt trips and freedom! Unlike "freedom" tm that they supposedly have.

Isn't "true religion" an oxymoron?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome !!! This is the place to come for Unconditional Love I was a O.S ??? Other Sheep!! for 25 years,,,But nobody knew I was a wolf in sheeps clothing.... So I was unfortunate to make 10 folk JWs...The Elders? used to tell me "if you were a man you would be recommended for a S.O !!!!! Now I think they recognize me a a S.O.B ( smile)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit