Greetings

by Severus 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• damselfly
    damselfly

Welcome. I look forward to hearing more from you. And I love Harry Potter.

Dams

• Purza
    Purza

Welcome.

Purza

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Welcome Severus!

JW's aren't unique regarding Harry Potter. My Pentecostal-indoctrinated nephew practically shudders at the very mention of the book series.

• Joel Wideman
    Joel Wideman

Welcome! Harry Potter is by no means the first - and won't be the last - victim of the JW paranoia.

• Flash
    Flash

Welcome Severus

I like your insights.

My predicament lead me to discover how dark and manipulative the entire culture of the "Society" is; evil always wears a mask. The only way to survive this cognitive war is to don the mask myself.

This forum is vigourously alive and constantly wrestling with itself to discover the truth. What beautiful irony.

Flash - Who worships Jehovah AWAY from His people.

• Andrea Wideman
    Andrea Wideman

Welcome to the board!
    I too love Harry Potter and own all the movies. I also didn't understand why it was, and other things that seemed okay ,bad to the JW's.
    I wish you good luck in trying to keep your relationships together because once you leave they will shun you. Unless they decide to leave with you.

• Jordan
    Jordan
    Welcome! Harry Potter is by no means the first - and won't be the last - victim of the JW paranoia.

Yup, anyone remember pogs? I was told they were evil and demonised when I was a kid...

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Glad you found us Severus!! Look forward to getting to know you!! I LOVE all the Harry Potter, and especially Lord of the Rings trilogy!!! But then, magic is part of my daily life one way or another!

shelley

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Welcome, Severus! Things are not always as they seem, that seems to be the case with Severus' character, and thats the way with JWs. In the case of the JWs they put on the face of being loving and clean, and of course they are full of lies and deceit.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Sherry

• xjwms
    xjwms

Welcome

You'll learn a few this at this place

Enjoy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit