Quotes web site: Episode V, The Empire Strikes Back!

by Quotes 112 Replies latest members private

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Obviously, the site has them really scared, and it's their own words they fear most. I guess it goes to show, if you give them enough rope they'll hang themselves. Their stupidity down through the ages has been astonishing. If I have faith in anything it's that their stupidity will be their undoing. In the mean time, the Quotes site chips away at them, helping to prevent the "growth" they need so desperately. I wish one day I could be reading about them as the "now defunct religious movement, the Jehovah's Witnesses".

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Quotes and I are working on the text of a Press Release right now.

I will put it up on my website if you like.

• saved
    saved

I want to contact the British Columbia or Canadian News agencies. But why is this thread private? I think it should be public for everyone to read. Let us make it easy for the media to investigate.

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1

rebel8,

I will put it up on my website if you like.

That would be great, the more the merrier!

I'll keep you posted on our progress on the press kit / press release.

Thanks,

Brandon

• Simon
    Simon

Hope everything works out Quotes. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

• Robert_V_Frazier
    Robert_V_Frazier

Hey, Quotes, forget what I wrote about making a CD-Rom. I notice that you have CD-Roms of the whole website for sale. I have just placed an order through PayPal, using the button on the WayBack Machine archive of your site. Anybody else here who doesn't have one, now might be a good time to place an order.

You should definitely counter-sue the Society for trying to destroy your business illegally. People have been publishing lists of quotes from the Society's litterature (sic) for decades. Few of them were as extensive as yours, but given the purpose you compiled them for, it's obviously fair use.

Robert V Frazier

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek
    Quotes and I are working on the text of a Press Release right now. As soon as its ready to go, we'll post it for all to see, and if you want to send a copy of it to your local media outlets, that would be great.

Of course, all of this is in the end up to Quotes, I'm just helping him out. We'll keep you posted.

Count me in, Brandon.

• IT Support
    IT Support

Quotes,

Robert V Frazier wrote:

You should definitely counter-sue the Society for trying to destroy your business illegally.

I had just been wondering whether you could counter-sue them for harassment...

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Waiting for the press release. I hope it gets plastered in papers all over the world. Let us raise such a ruckus that the W.T. Society will definitely need public relations damage control. Let's see if they can silence all of us.

Matt. 10:26 "Do not fear them; for there is nothing covered over that will not become uncovered, and secret that will not become known."

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1

Kenneson,

Quotes and I have gone back and forth on the first draft, give us another day or so to perfect it, and we'll get it out to everyone.

Thanks!!

Brandon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit