Quotes web site: Episode V, The Empire Strikes Back!

by Quotes 112 Replies latest members private

• blondie
    blondie

Quotes, what wonderful news!!!

I was just sick thinking that your wonderful website might not be available.

It is a wonderful resource for people without WT-CDs and even those with CDs.

Hang them with their own words.

Love, Blondie

• Nomad
    Nomad

Fantastic news Quotes! Very good to see your site back up!

• Simon
    Simon

Well done Quotes

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Great news, Quotes!

SNG

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Interesting developement. As you said Quotes, all of this is a result of the WT's original DMCA so even this temporary shut down is a (somewhat flawed) reaction to their attack.

Perhaps we could view these last few days as a rehearsal. I'm sure you have made the necessary phone calls to hold off your response to the WT. Now we are more ready than ever if the WT decides to pursue this further.

Jst2laws

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Great news. lazy

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

They thought they'd have you shivering in your shoes, but they are WRONG! Stand firm!

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Just went to the site and it looks better than ever with the new revolving picture and all. Quotes is a most valuable website--remember how the Org told us that we didn't participate in one thing or another because of its false origins? Eat your words WT...

cybs

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Excellent news Quotes. Are you incurring many legal costs? Is there a way we could donate?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I've been keeping up with the latest news, and all I have to say is... GO KICK SOME WTS ASS, Quotes!!!

Also, have you ever thought of putting quotes on your site that say the WTS wants you to spread their literature around, like the quote you took from the Live Forever book? You could call the section "Preaching the Good News". Just another way to hang them with their words.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit