SUICIDE

by Dansk 61 Replies latest members private

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    What they need to do is start rebuilding the social nets they have so carelessly destroyed - by reducing the meeting and service schedule and replacing it with social activities that do not revolve around the end of the world. And then we go on from there.

CZAR

I like what you said about the Org. being designed -- not for the long-haul, but a sprint to Armeggadon. And this is supposed to be a 'Charitible' organization, yet they don't have the real 'Social Nets' you mentioned. Even the Satanic Catholics have that !

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Sassy said:

For a long time after my first attempt did not succeed, I kept a bottle of pills (more this time) hidden just in case I needed them. I was trying to wait on the elders to punish me before I did. I thought I deserved anything they would put on me and had to pay the price ...

That is a sad thing to go thru. I am sorry. Having those pills at-the-ready must have been terrible for you. With me it was a sudden action of trying to OD, it was long term depression. The long term guilt put on us can eat away at our souls. I am glad you are out of that and are now helping others. You've helped me.

Have you thought about having a 'pill burning' party? It might be just the thing to help put that symbolically behind you.

thanks, lee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit