NotFormer

"Everything bad you hear about us is false! Even the stuff that’s true!”

Reminds me of Deep Space Nine

Garak: Everything I've told you is true

Bashir: Even the lies?

Garak: Especially the lies!

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

And just like that, Mr. Morris disappeared. Kinda like a match blown out.

• LV101
    LV101

Vidiot: "And keep the civil suits coming to make sure the Hall sales keep coming. Every little one is another bite from an ever-hungrier school of piranhas." YES!!

Some great posts -- I must catch up.

• LV101
    LV101

YES -- Beth Sarim: "Bless the internet era." I've always said there must be a god -- the internet is the proof. Thank you god, Thor and Al Gore.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

LV101;

On SixSreens a few weeks ago. A caller to Ricks show was relating how the Borg never in a ""million years"" saw the internet coming. In the pre-internet era.

Yes. They never saw this coming lets say pre 1993 or whenever the internet became public.

Its just awesome,,amazing, brilliant the internet.

Some of the words that Lloyd used to describe it too.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Mr Morris--its all gone very quiet about him--just what the watchtower wanted

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Its just beyond ironic,,,that the very "apostates" which AM3 wished were 'dead' "",,, have outlasted the vanishing like 'smoke' video.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Mike and Kim youtube channel latest video.

She related something about a "local needs part" to be revealed at the weeknight meeting of "December 4th". Nobody has ant idea what it's about. Not to be revealed until them.

She exclaimed that "" she hopes the WT is going out of business,,,,she wishes"".

Just have to see in 2 weeks I guess.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Seldom are local needs local. Even rarer for a real need to be addressed

• LV101
    LV101

Beth Sarim -- it's the gift that keeps on giving. Too bad it's taken this long for the JWs to 'peek' into the demons' screen.

I was looking for your posts reading in middle of night re/Xmas and ole Rutherfraud. Now w/blurry eyes trying every sunscreen on planet earth. I might yell out if I don't find here next few min.😳

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit