1 In 3 Britons Think Bush Is Stupid Says Poll

by minimus 132 Replies latest social current

• Aztec
    Aztec

Stacy, you come off as one of the most arrogant, egotistical people here. Having said that, I like you alot! I think you should take a class on debate,. I'd be scared of you if you did. You have so much going for you!

*Off to make some freedom toast* @ Abaddon

~Aztec

• logansrun
    logansrun

I don't see where Stacey is this great debater. Great arguer, maybe, but that's all.

B.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Oh, I get it.

If I call other people here at JWD "assholes", while also remembering to mention that I think the aforementioned "assholes" are "hot", then I will be considered "fiesty".

lol.

Well I was feeling benevolent at the time. Stacey does seem to be imbued with a hot temper, I must admit. I probably would get pissy if I was on the wrong end of it for too long I guess. Englishman.

• yesidid
    yesidid
    Stacy, you come off as one of the most arrogant, egotistical people here.

IMHO, for Stacy that is flattery. Of course we must remember she is just a child.

Hopefully as she grows up she will learn some manners. If not, she has a very difficult life ahead of her.

Quite frankly I have no idea why Simon has been so patient with her. Rude, arrogant, egoistical people are certainly not welcome in my home, even if they are children.

• avishai
    avishai

OK, I'll bite, the queen is a fat, ugly slut that probably had Diana killed because she did'nt want her Grandkids to have little half Arab brothers or sisters. IMO.

Phillip is a loud mouthed bigot, but I like him, he does'nt give a flying you know what about what he says!

• avishai
    avishai

DP

• shamus
    shamus

I just got back into town and spit my water out all over my keyboard when I saw this thread!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

According to the report below, 27%, nearly one in three also, Brits believe Princess Diana was murdered. Nearly half, 49%, believe there has been a cover-up.

http://iafrica.com/news/worldnews/267022.htm

Guess the Royals better come clean now.

• Englishman
    Englishman

If you click on the link, you can see a video of George's reception at Buck Palace. You can even hear the Queen saying:

"Oy would orsk yoe to raise yore glorses for a toost"

("I would ask you to raise you gasses for a toast")

http://news.bbc.co.uk/ Scroll down and click on the video link on the right.

Englishman.

PS. Wherever did she get that hat? It sure looks like that talking hat in Harry Potter.

Englishman.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

OK, what gutless wonder deleted my thread about those who are supporting the protests in the UK...this is nothing but pure politically motivated bullshit. COWARD...afraid of the truth...SPEAK UP!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit