1 In 3 Britons Think Bush Is Stupid Says Poll

by minimus 132 Replies latest social current

• elamona
    elamona

So 9 out of 10 Americans think that those 1/3 of Brits are idiots. Guess that makes our opinion better.

• Simon
    Simon

I deleted it Yerusalyim because it was more of your military-cult political bullshit.

Everyone who demonstrates against bush mush have links to some communist or terrorist organisation right? Well, that may suit your warped view of the world and protect your opinion but some people just happen to disagree with what is being done because of what is being done and for no other reason.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Simon said:

The rules are clear and are to protect forum members from personal attacks. Last time I looked, George W Bush was not a forum member. By your argument we could not make negative comments about Bill Clinton or Ted Jarasc

You need to check your member directory....George W Bush does happen to be a member. He has even posted. So, you have made negative comments about a member and personally attacked him.

What should be done about this?

You seem to be breaking your own rule.....

• Englishman
    Englishman

Just watched Bush & Blair on TV.

Blair said that we could have left the Taliban in place in Afghanistan. Women could still wear the chador and be denied work or education. He said that the 400, 000 Iraq graves could still be added to if Saddam was still in power.

One reporter asked Bush how he enjoyed the fact that the world hated him and his country. Bush reminded him that the freedom to ask such a question was what freedom was all about.

The majority of Brits support the war in Iraq, BTW.

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon

Just because there is a majority does not make something right. I believe there is only a majority because they swallow the lies that have been peddled.

The quotes about Iraq and Afghanistan is a typical example of the short signtedness of policy and a refusal to look at the bigger picture. The arguments are typical emotional blackmail. Why were the Taliban there? Why was Saddam there? For the same reason that the next one will be in some other country.

It is the west, meddling in the affairs of others for their own selfish ends and short-term goals which ultimately creates these regimes.

What is being done now is not solving the problem. It is only being portrayed as the only solution to the problem. What it is doing is allowing Bush's backers to make a lot of money.

• Simon
    Simon

Teenyuck ... you do really believe it's the same George W Bush?

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    Teenyuck ... you do really believe it's the same George W Bush?

One will never know, will one? He might have been been sitting in the White House one day web surfing and stumbled upon this site....next thing you know he registers, before the security people can stop him, and JWD has a new member. Unless you have a way to prove it is not the real George W Bush, it seems one should err on the side of caution, shouldn't one? And even if it not the *real* George W Bush, how does the George W Bush who is registered here feel? Being called names and vilified?

• Simon
    Simon

I hope you are not really as stupid as you are trying to make out.

Yes ... s u r e ... it's the president that registered ... y e a s ...

• Earnest
    Earnest

On Radio 4 (UK) this morning, Tony Benn was interviewed as one of the few people who have actually met and spoken with Saddam Hussein. He commented that he was charming and ruthless, and had that in common with George Bush.

For those unfamiliar with British politics, Tony Benn left Parliament after serving as an MP for fifty years (and Cabinet minister for 15 years) "to devote more time to politics".

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

First you insult forum member George W Bush and now me.

I hope you are not really as stupid as you are trying to make out.
    The rules are clear and are to protect forum members from personal attacks. Last time I looked, George W Bush was not a forum member. By your argument we could not make negative comments about Bill Clinton or Ted Jarasc

Read your above quote. It says alot.

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit