1 In 3 Britons Think Bush Is Stupid Says Poll

by minimus 132 Replies latest social current

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

si

I don't think it's appropriate and I hope everyone sings in unison either the "idiot son of an asshole" or the "gay-bar" song (when the grinning bafoon and chimp-face are standing together).

(when the grinning bafoon and chimp-face are standing together). your refwering to ..........OH MY. MODERATERS

bush really scares me. I cant imagine how long it is fgoingf to take to ujndo the damage he has dun, I am glad England has support tthe US like a loyal freind but i'm afraid supporting Bush is a mistake. I feel aorry foe Blaire.

ateve

• Simon
    Simon
    (when the grinning bafoon and chimp-face are standing together). your refwering to ..........OH MY. MODERATERS

nah ... it wasn't the mods - it's Blair and Bush (I thought it was obvious ... it's what we call them over here )

MSNBC put it very succinctly and I think accurately:

That ?special relationship? is with the U.S., not Bush

• Pleasuredome
  • Pleasuredome
  • Englishman
    Englishman

I see that the protestors are really pushing the boat out.

So far:

Two arrested for using bad language. (Not from JWD, I hope)

Prosecutions also pending on protestors who have been illegally feeding the pigeons in Trafalgar Square.

Where will it all end?

Englishman.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Oh SIMON:

Personally, I don't think he should be here. I don't think it's appropriate and I hope everyone sings in unison either the "idiot son of an asshole" or the "gay-bar" song (when the grinning bafoon and chimp-face are standing together

So you complain about all the political threads and the post crap like that?

Hypocrit buddy, hypocrit

Do you really expect anyone here will listen to you when you end up posting something that you've asked others not to?

I think they might be singing idiot son of an asshole about you these days.

• willy_think
    willy_think

After taking my own 6 person poll i find that: 2 in 3 people think Bush is Stupid, 1 in 3 people are Srupid.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Stacey makes a good point, Simon, despite giving you a bollocking as well which was a little harsh IMHO.

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon

Stacey ... there is a big difference: I was not directing my comments to another person on the forum as you often do and have in fact just done.

You are one of the most consitent offenders when it comes to throwing out insults to people who have a different political opinion than you. I guess it could be excused as 'immaturity' but regardless of the reason, it's tiresome and unwelcome.

I am free to have and express the opinion that Bush is the idiot son of an asshole.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

In stacy's defense, she has a point, Simon.

I appreciate that it's hard to resist taking potshots - but if you are going to set the rules, which you have every right to do, it helps keep people happy if you follow them too, although you certainly don't have to and nobody can make you, cause you da man who run dis place.

I support free expression. Call my boy Bush the idiot son of an asshole if you want, just let the other side have their way too, eh?

Are you saying that there is a difference between insulting a public figure and another poster? Which is an interesting thread topic all on its own.

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit