1 In 3 Britons Think Bush Is Stupid Says Poll

by minimus 132 Replies latest social current

• Aztec
    Aztec

OMG! Simon is swearing up a storm! Someone (Ona?) quick edit or (hehehehe) delete him again.

Teeny, I'd be shocked if GW knows how to turn on a computer!

~Aztec

• Simon
    Simon

teenyuck. Read what I put. I did not say you were stupid but that I hoped you were not as stupid as you are pretending to be. You are deliberately being stupid IMHO in order to argue over something that is rediculous in the extreme.

Do people really need it clarifying after 4 pages of discussion about Bush's visit to the UK that when I said "George W Bush" that I was refering to "George W Bush ... The President of the USA" ?!?!

Please, tell me it isn't so ... ha ha ha

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    I'd be shocked if GW knows how to turn on a computer!

Smart and successful people have people to do that sort of thing for them.

Expatbrit

• Englishman
    Englishman

*Ahem*

My political views and Simon's views are pretty well in opposition. So far, we've always politely agreed to disagree, which is fine by me. There's plenty of other things that we do agree about.

I do know, though, that if you challenge someone's political beliefs overmuch, they will often become quite agitated because you will eventually be perceived as a threat to that person, because you are rocking their security "boat".

Simon is obviously irritated by Teenyucks post. However, I do suspect that Teenyuck is playing to the gallery somewhat because she is pasting up some of her dialogue with Simon on this thread at the other place. The thread over there, BTW, is about deletions over here.

Englishman.

• Aztec
    Aztec
    Smart and successful people have people to do that sort of thing for them.

That's exactly why I don't think GW has ever turned on a computer! Or had one *ahem* turned one on for him...

~Aztec

• Simon
    Simon

Well, in that case, I think i's time to say "adieu". I'd hate to not give them what they want (it will help keep them busy with something to discuss). I think it's actually long overdue.

Oh, and I don't find by beliefs in the least bit challenged or threatened by teenyuck's arguments (or lack thereof).

• Englishman
    Englishman

Simon,

It's what the lady wanted, of that I'm sure. Just on this one occasion I would like her to have the last word, the irony is incredible:

Oh, my!!!

I think Englishman is trying to get me deleted!!!

Since Simon does not read this board, he is reporting that my posts here are being cut and pasted here!!

Englishman/Mike Hooper, I am surprised at your duplicity! Are you trying to get me deleted? Tell me now?

Englishman, who never ceases to wonder.

• minimus
    minimus

George W. Bush AND Jehovah God have BOTH posted here.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    I deleted it Yerusalyim because it was more of your military-cult political bullshit.

Everyone who demonstrates against bush mush have links to some communist or terrorist organisation right? Well, that may suit your warped view of the world and protect your opinion but some people just happen to disagree with what is being done because of what is being done and for no other reason.

Simon,

I presented facts about the ORGANIZERS of the protests. Many of those (apparently well under 100,000) are sincere in their opposition to the war...but the ORGANIZERS are a different story...they're made up of communists and radical Islamic organizations...and a certain british politician currently under investigation for receiving funds from Saddam...you don't find these to be relevant facts?

• Simon
    Simon
    and a certain british politician currently under investigation for receiving funds from Saddam

That is pure dirty tricks if you bothered to know anything about the subject.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit