Received letter from wtbs re Vicki Boer

by Gadget 77 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

WHAT CAN YOU DO????

Send emails to eveyone that you know! I just did! Here is the copy. Just cut / paste, and add/ subtract anything that you want to in it!

GET THE WORD OUT NOW!!!! GET THE WORD OUT NOW!!! YOU CAN ALL MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Please click on this thread to read this disgusting story about how a person who was sexually abused by a religious organization, found at fault at trial, is forced to pay legal costs.

http://hometown.aol.ca/scullyxjw/vb-letters.html

Check out the response given by this "Religious" organization.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/60085/1.ashx
    Be sure to read page 2, also.

What can you do?

Write a letter. PLEASE! This poor woman is going through hell right now, and a religion is responsible for all of it. It's like she is being raped twice.

Please do not sit on the sidelines on this one... this is really important!

Brian.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

PLEASE READ !!!

Take this (THIS IS THE MOST INTERESTING and USEFULL PART OF IT)

JOURLES :
    [198] In the result there will be judgment in favor of the plaintiff in the amount of $5,000.00 as against the defendant Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Canada plus interest thereon at the Courts of Justice Act rate from August 28, 1998. The action is dismissed as against the other defendants. If the parties cannot agree on costs I can be spoken to.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE SOLUTION HERE (You don't need more than THAT)

Even if, regrettably, on isolated occasions allegations of child molestation might not have been handled with appropriate sensitivity and understanding, our unequivocal abhorrence of child abuse, our sympathy for victims and our desire to protect children from such heinous acts has been a matter of public record for many years.

NOW YOU CAN MAKE A PETITION : if they really think what they are saying they have to forget about asking victoria anything.

ENOUGH WITH their boolshit !!! Most all VIC SHOULD NOT PAY A DAMN THING TO THEM ... NEVER (in business this case would be resolved just with those two information !!!!!!!!! ) How comes that we can't here just because it is a religious problem ... come on ????
    And instead of working appart every people who are suing the WTBS should work together !!! IS IT THAT THAT DIFFICULT

I DON'T UNDERSTAND !!!

Can somebody answer to me !!! why it doesn't work and how the WTBS can put such pressure on victimes when they are obsiously so wrong. And when so many people are suing them !!!

• Gozz
    Gozz

Bastards, Watchtower people.

Damn blood sucking bastards.

• shamus
    shamus

Every person on this thread, really listen to me one last time.

What are you doing about this? Being disgusted only goes so far.... to those who are doing more than just sitting on their arses on this forum and getting the word out, THANK YOU!

To those who have yet to do something, GET BUSY! JUST SEND THAT EMAIL TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS! The links are in there and ready to go!

Remember, sitting back and complaining does absolutley nothing. Tell everyone about this! It is outrageous if you do not do something about this, other than just post your thoughts here!

Thank you all, Shamus.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

OK ENOUGH !!!

NOW ... we just need to know who are suing the WTBS for the same issues and make sure that they work together or ... because all the lawyer are taking all the advantages here !!! ... take two or tree lawers to work on all cases but in concurrence !!! (it is very important) cause they are playing here !!! Grouping all cases and put concurrence between the lawyers is the only way to get THEM !!! And both arguments we've got here is JUST ENOUGH TO WIN ... At least to forget about what the WTBS is asking to pay their own LAWYERS ... don't you understand ... NOW IT IS ONLY A QUESTION OF ORGANISATION

IT'S A JOKE ... their wallets (WTBS and LAWYERS) are full of money ... both don't care about the victims ... but they care about the money ...

NOW ... WHO IS IN CHARGE OF WHAT ??? ... Enough kindergarden playing ... IT'S TIME TO THINK AND BEING AS PROFESSIONAL AS THOSE AS*HOLES ARE !!!

We may also thinking about suing the lawyers who didn't have done the good job in having all the arguments needed !!! Some lawyers for money will do it YA KNOW !!!

We can WIN LET'S WIN !!!

• Jourles
    Jourles

Here is the letter:

and the House of Commons letter ----

• Gadget
    Gadget

Thanks Jourles.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Seeing it in it's original format, really wants to make me puke.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

SF,

There is absolutley no reason to apologize to me sf. But you are very kind to do so.

Ditto Hawk's comments. You have nothing to apologize to me about.

Best regards - HS

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello,

Please remember that at the moment, the best way that you can help Vicki, Scott and Family is by donating a few dollars to help with their everyday expenses. Please contact me at : [email protected] and I will send instructions at to how you may donate. If you wish to help by using PayPal, you need go no further then the link at the top of the page.

Please do not feel that your donation is too small. Even five dollars will help. It is after all, the thought that counts.

Best regards - HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit