Received letter from wtbs re Vicki Boer

by Gadget 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

How do these people sleep at night?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

It's a job I know (but we have the choice between fighting forever or fighting for good !!!) ...
    And it is the only way to scare them for real !!!

1) Grouping information about all cases on differents web sites (not only one - and even those that we can't nothing about it anymore)

2) Get in contact with ALL of those who are still in trouble right now and asking who is in charge of their cases (wait)

3) preparing the arguments (we don't need lawyers for that - we have to prepare it - less time job to pay to the lawyer)

4) preparing the petition (on the Internet - even pay advertising for people to clic on it)

5) don't only make the petition with ex JW (they don't care about them) but with ... all our friends that can then follow the petition to their own friends who will follow to their own friends (all around the world !!!) - neigboors - coworkers / make sure that they will aknolegde that they are not JW (very important) ... and they know it will make it very hard for them to hide the cases and that JW's who will be on door to door will have to face IT !!! those who are just studing will have to face it !!! and those who don't want to hear about it will have all the argument needed to tell JW that they should OPEN THEIR EYES ONCE AND FOR ALL even show them what it is all about if they've got www in their house !

We are forgetting that it is not only an issue that only ex-JW can help here ... everybody can get involved in the fight !!!

6) time for the media to get involved
    7) time to sue them for good
    8) GET THEM DOWN !!! FOR REAL ALL OVER THE WORLD (and you know what : brooklyn would be enough - get them down and it's finish !!!

AM I DREAMING - OR IS THIS POSSIBLE (yes it is just because of internet)
    If everybody is acting on his own side ... they will be always be the winner !!!

• sf
    sf

Thank you for your graciousness.

sKally

• shamus
    shamus

btt

I think that any discussions on what should be done should be done in private. The WTBTS does monitor this website. I would rather see people talking about it, though, than not... people need to get organized here.

I sent out about 60 emails today. I'm still going.

Brian.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well let's get in touch privately to do something for real and once and for all !!!

• shamus
    shamus

Frenchbaby,

Should we contact Simon and see if we can get the hidden forum back up and running? We need to get off our asses here.

I'm fed up with the WTBTS. Count me in... I am not a leader, but will work my ass of for you, or anyone!

Please PM me with your ideas, and I'll probably give you mine... I know of someone else on this board who will work towrad the goal...

• Badger
    Badger

I used to contribute to keep up appearances. Not any more. And I hope someone asks me about it. I'm not contributing one dime to the Vicki Boer gouging fund.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Badger:

I think any reasonable person would agree that you should only support something that you agree with. So it is really a non-issue.

Just a quick clarifying question, are you stating Vicki is gouging or that the Watch Tower is gouging through Vicki?

Uzzah

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

SHAMUS ... I'm not a leader ... THE LEADER IS THE GOOD "IDEA" ... ALWAYS
    No HEAD NEED HERE Just a little bit of organisation ... And yes Please Ask simon to get a something done about that
    I give you the HAND ... And yes I will follow you all if we can really do something for REAL !!!

• shamus
    shamus

Me thinks that this is off topic, kids. Not at all what this topic is about.

If you want to talk about something else, please make up a new thread... this is not at all what this thread is about. And no, I am not trying to stiffle what you know, Badger. I would actually love to know what you think... just not here.

Please PM me!

Shamus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit