Received letter from wtbs re Vicki Boer

by Gadget 77 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

French Baby,

I'll PM you... let's not talk anymore on this thread about this. I don't want those watchtower idiots knowing what's going on.

I will PM Simon first... then you.

Shamus.

• frenchbabyface
  • jgnat
    jgnat

I understood what Badger meant. Does everyone else get it? He is not putting any more money in the contribution box at the Kingdom hall, and he hopes a faithful sheep asks about it.

So he can tell them to stuff it.

Maybe some lurking JW's will have the same sentiment.

• shamus
    shamus

Dokey (wink wink nudge nudge, say no more, say no more)

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

jgnat: ahhhh That makes a lot more sense. Thank you.

Carry on.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I really did appreciate your reaction Shamus (from the beginning till now about that) ... I didn't want to send you a message first even ask myself anything to Simon yet because I wanted to know if you (I?m talking about everybody) were really motivated. I've asked Simon already about deleting the post if he was thinking that it could be DANGEROUS in any way ... and he said NO ... it is NOT THE FIRST TIME that this kind of ideas have been posted (it means what it means)... And he is free to react/delete in the way he think appropriate and I guess he is already aware about the subject. What I don't understand is why nothing for real have been done yet.

Of course this poste is dedicated to Victoria Boer ... And we shouldn't forget about her (means what it means also)... But we have to realise that we won't be able to help her that much this way (just a little relief)

It is a big amount of money that they ask ... obviously Victoria won't be able to pay it before a long time and little by little ... She still needs to live and pay her own lawyers ... So in this case she should consider to forget about paying them before she paid her own lawyers ? Means not before a long time either !!!

And something here makes me feel very bad, because in fact the money is dedicated go to in the WTBS wallet finally!!! And will help them to pay lawyers to victimise twice. That is why in paying, in fact she will help them somehow. In knowing that their lawyers should work for free (for god) or they know what they are doing and we have to realised that they work for money either way for themselves or the WTBS !!!

that is why I consider that if we want to help her (and the others) in short and long term for real we just need to do the right thing
    ok I can understand that you (I?m talking about everybody) feel or think that it could be a big investment of time, but again it's only a question of dispatch lots of things have been done already. Just realised that participating to this forum some people are working for free !!! (did you read all the information we can get here for FREE !!! How many times did all those people put in it ?

And you know what ? We don?t need that amount of time to realised this kind of project ? we don?t even need a leader. We just need to be organised to dispatched the job in order to have it done. A lot of job have been done already (a lot of information have been collected already) then it?s about who can do what and when ? We shouldn?t lay one personne for one job, but planning a job and give it to those who are available for the moment to have it done till the end (I don?t know if you understand me ? I mean it?s only a question of management step by step in following the plan and make people who can work on it at each step even different for the same step)

Now ? Maybe some people think I could cost money ? NO ? If we make it right ? marketing can pay it all ? cause we can ask to the people who will participate on the internet petition to clic on 1 to 5 advertising they are interested in ? (those who are running a web site already and used this way to get a money out of it to pay the hosting can give a hand on this)
    It?s good to running our mouths every day, crying about the WTBS ? help a few people little by little to understand in what they invested their lives (!!!!!!!!!) ? BUT WE CAN DO MORE THAN THAT ? And it won?t take that much time ? and It might even won?t take any money out of our own wallet !!!.

For example only the time of 3 hillary have invested to help Victoria Boer would be enough to accomplish the job needed to be done for everybody (and those 3 hillary can be dispatched on 100 of us not even from the beginning to the end ? just do what they can and have to do when it?s needed) again it?s only a question of planning and dispatch ? No leader needed ? only following the good ideas to go further and further till the end of it.

I was choked to realised that only a few people participate to this topic : http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/60040/1.ashx . Of course some people may think that it is way to say that some people didn?t make the right job (people are doing what they can when they are alone, and don?t think they can have all and the right support needed ? and actually this is what happen) so it is not a bad critic ? but it is just realistic ? what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong ? what is appropriate at the moment is just appropriate, but what is the BEST is still the BEST to do ?

I know A lot of boss who just took the wrong decision (in knowing the right one) just because they want to feel that they are the boss (that is just stupid) it even happen when it was about their own company!!! It?s only bad faith and bad pride/arrogance!!! Means that they are even ready take the solution they proposed (even if it is not the best one) just to feel that they are the boss ? (TRUE TRUE TRUE) ? Means that they forget about why they had to make the decision (the purpose) and that a mentality can kill the business !!! (got two examples in my personal life about business ? and it is pitiful)

What do we want ?

ARE WE GONNA DO SOMETHING FOR REAL OR NOT ? Are we gonna running our mouth for a little result to get some people out of it and forget about the victims also!!! Are we most interested in fluff than really help in the real things that matter? WE CAN DO BOTH EASELY and even have fun in doing it ? THINK ABOUT IT

What can we ask to Simon at first ? ? to help all of us (those who are really interested to help for good and once and for all) to planning and manage the whole think ? Maybe in the beginning a private mail box ? I don?t know ? LET?s FIND TOGETHER THE BEST IDEA to initiate privately this INTERESTING PROJECT.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Thank you for scanning those letters.

I will pass them on to a few people I know.

hawk

• shamus
    shamus

I am going to work on this tonite at work... I have hours and hours at work... this early in the morning my brain doesn't work well.. hypoglycemic.

I'll PM you tonite.

• waiting
    waiting

Thanks Jourles for the scans - I'll pass them to persons who really might be able to use them efficiently.

I think Frenchbaby wrote the following?

It is a big amount of money that they ask ... obviously Victoria won't be able to pay it before a long time and little by little ... She still needs to live and pay her own lawyers ... So in this case she should consider to forget about paying them before she paid her own lawyers ? Means not before a long time either !!!

I'm under the impression - by knowledgeable posters here ......not paying is not an option open for Vicki. The Courts & IRS are like that.....one pays. On another thread, it was shown that under Canadian Law, even if one declares bankruptcy - court costs follow them til they're paid. In the USA - the IRS is like that too, perhaps even Courts.

And something here makes me feel very bad, because in fact the money is dedicated go to in the WTBS wallet finally!!! And will help them to pay lawyers to victimise twice. That is why in paying, in fact she will help them somehow. In knowing that their lawyers should work for free (for god) or they know what they are doing and we have to realised that they work for money either way for themselves or the WTBS !!!

By sending money to Vicki - she might also spend it on groceries. And yes, the money she originally might have spent on groceries ends up paying the WTBTS. So..............we shouldn't help her - or others we might want to help?

This is old WTBTS thinking! We were told not to donate to the Red Cross because we don't know where that money would end up.....we could be helping victims of floods, etc........or we could be paying for blood transfusions. God Forbid! So most of us just didn't donate - and kept our money - and we didn't help flood victims, etc.

$140,000 is much to us - and to Vicki & Scott. It's not much to the WTBTS. It's a statement to them.

If we can unite to help victims fight the WTBTS - then I'll unite too. It just makes sense. Look forward to looking at a plan. It's not been accomplished before to my knowledge.

Hawk (snickers backatcha)

• amac
    amac

I find it interesting that the WT says all the know about the case is what has been reported by the Media. However I have not found any media reports on this, especially about her turning down settlements and having to pay in the end, EXCEPT for the reports on apostate sites.

Maybe you should write a letter back to them, tell them you had only received information by word of mouth and that you would like to know what Media sources they are talking about so you can review everything yourself.

Then again, I could be wrong, have you Canadians seen any media reports going into details about her having to pay? If so, I would like something to pass on to active JWs besides apostate site reports.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit