Received letter from wtbs re Vicki Boer

by Gadget 77 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Go one DrWts2 then they said :

" ... our sympathy for victims and our desire to protect children from such heinous acts has been a matter of public record for many years."

NO PROF HERE ANYWAY WTBS SORRY
    TIME TO PROVE IT !!! OR ACKNOLEGDE THE FACT
    THAT YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE
    SHOULD WE GIVE NAMES ???
    OR JUST VOMIT !!!

• morty
    morty

go frenchbabyface go...........

mortons68

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Now before I leave (not the JWD)

Mortons68 : that is sweet ... you know how to push people !!! ... I was about to fade out
    and it helps me a lot to go further on this ... good idea ... let me copy you !!
    GO PEOPLE GO !
    btttt (sorry I'm not good enough for the rap version !!! ask SIXO for the btttt rap version)

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Interesting point Amac,

I find it interesting that the WT says all the know about the case is what has been reported by the Media. However I have not found any media reports on this, especially about her turning down settlements and having to pay in the end, EXCEPT for the reports on apostate sites.

I've also not noticed any reports about this in the media. And this is the British branch Gadget wrote to. It's obvious the only reason they know is because they're kept up to speed via internal messaging I imagine. Gadget should write back and ask for links to these 'news sources'.

-

Ignored One.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Yeah ... (so much reports for nothing - and so much nothing for victimes)

and bttt

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Lainey & Caspian, just curious.

He interested in who wrote the letter, does it have the symbols on the top

Example SCA/SDE

Can you let us know if there are any, also if they are missing that also means something according to him.

Lainey

Lainey, or Caspian, could you kindly tell us why your request re: symbols on the top (letter) are of interest to you?

Just wondering. Thanks!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... Yeah ... (what Ray said) what is it all about ?

• frenchbabyface

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit