MY CONSULTING TRIP TO BETHEL (starting over) PART 6

by seven006 66 Replies latest jw friends

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Dave,

Your line:

I was a born again human

is priceless. I am going to use this.

Also, it seems that I have read a version of this story before several years ago. Many parts seem vaguely familiar. Did you post this story before on a different web site?

• willyloman
    willyloman

Dave: I've got the song for the opening credits in the movie version of your upcoming book:

"I Hope You Dance"

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

Dave, loved the bit about the harlot, too funny. Write that book, you've got the talent. Can't wait for part 7. - V Sky

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Dave,

I just got a chance to read this finally. Great job, and thank you for taking the time to put your experience down in writing.

anything written or said that contradicts or even slightly questions the teaching of the leaders is the ultimate evil. The one and only unforgivable sin. Any other atrocity that one human can execute on another human can be forgiven but speaking against the all powerful leadership of the cult will never be forgiven ~ 7-006

That is the elephant in the room that is never talked about. I always wondered what 'to sin again the Holy Spirit as the unforgivable sin' meant. This sums it up neatly

Winston.

• seven006
    seven006

Thanks everyone for your comments. I am buried with work right now and do not have the time to respond to everyone individually, sorry. I think the story is going to stop here. If it continues in the future I will start it back when I was a little kid and the beginning of my brainwashing. These last 6 parts are more or less in the middle of this story.

Thanks again for your kind comments.

Dave

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes Dave I enjoyed it also. It makes good reading & will aid many I am sure in taking the veil off the mind....Thanks alot.I had a few laughs at it too. besides the heavy heart in some parts((((HUG))

• proudassmonkey
    proudassmonkey

ummm.... i need part 7 please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jgnat
    jgnat

bttt

• penny2
    penny2

Thank you Dave.

penny2

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

What a amazing story!! Well worth the read!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit