MY CONSULTING TRIP TO BETHEL (starting over) PART 6

by seven006 66 Replies latest jw friends

• jukief
    jukief

Dave, I said "when you met us," not years later at the beach house. (Do you still remember the first time you met us? That time you came to our house wearing that big old black coat and dressed to the nines?) No, don't tell the tale of how you deliberately got me drunk so I'd make a fool of myself, then led me down the garden path. (Note that Alan doesn't need any help getting drunk.) I'd have to get even with you if you did, and that wouldn't be pretty. :-)

Love you, Dave! kiss kiss

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Thank you for sharing Part 6.

Is there still more to come. I hope so.

cj.

• Valis
    Valis

Great episode Dave! Keep em coming..

At least it was for a forgivable minor sin like finally having sex after six and a half years of sleeping alone on the coach.

so you slept on a coach for five years and never got any Dave? *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• avishai
    avishai
    Avishai,
    Yep, it was that Busty P,. right next to Tequila Willies in Johns Landing. You're right, the Acropolis does have good stakes. It's a five star restaurant disguised as a strip joint. It's the only place Iv ever been in where the guys tell the stripers to leave them alone cuz they're eating. Next time your mom calls me I'm telling her you went there.

Hell, my mom used to dance there! Just kidding.

• myself
    myself
    Just wait until I start from the beginning and talk about how it felt growing up loving your parents but hating being a Jr. door to door sales rep for the Watchtower society. Iv just begun to tell this story.

Yep, sounds like there is more for us.

Great account Dave, I couldn't stop laughing at the images we are left with because we were brainwashed by the borg. After the book, it needs to become a screenplay....Dave on the dance floor , we see the beautiful Sara (screen then shows Sara in Dave's eye riding the "wild beast")

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

Hi Dave,

I know it's page 3 of the responses but I just had to say I've really enjoyed reading your story... you are an excellent writer..

Keep em comin, and I'll keep reading them!

Thanks Dave

Inq

• nilfun
    nilfun

Seven006, that dance scene was hilarious, LoL. Talk about looking back in laughter. Thank you for continuing with your story.

• proudassmonkey
    proudassmonkey

dave,

first and foremost i need to thank you. your story is what brought me to this board and this group. b/c i so greatly appreciate everyone on here, i greatly appreciate you... thank you for having the courage to leave, thank you for seeing what lies the bethel boys live every day, thank you for writing your story.

love,

the proud ass monkey a.k.a. melissa

• Angharad
    Angharad

Thanks Dave - I'm really enjoying reading these

• SYN
    SYN

Hi Dave,

I felt like I was milking invisible cows as they hung from a tree all around me.

That has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read! Thanks for a great series Dave! Really enjoyed it...good writing, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit