MY CONSULTING TRIP TO BETHEL (starting over) PART 6

by seven006 66 Replies latest jw friends

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

I always wondered what happened to that harlot since the Babylon book was new-lighted into obscurity....or could it perhaps be due to the inaccuracies contained therein? Hmmmm......well, anyhoo, I'm glad that the harlot found a nice boy with whom to spend her time.....that beast could, I'm sure, be a real problem at feeding time. ;)

Thanks for sharing your experiences.....I've read them all....saved my comments for the last one.

• blackout
    blackout

Thanks Dave great story, I've really enjoyed taking the journey with you, Thanks for taking the time. I can see some more deprogramming I still have not undertaken, after reading your story.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Thanks Dave for part 6. Good description of the child-molesting elder.

He would have watchtower studies at his house on Friday nights and was gung-ho in service. His young son gave his first talk at age five and learned to read at age four just so he could give talks. This guy was the golden example of reaching out and a shining example to all those who could deal with his high level of fanaticism. The guy made other elders fell nervous.

He was exactly that. In fact, I think my parents got the idea to not let me listen to music with words from him. All the little M.S. in the area wanted to be just like him too. Let's hope they weren't.

BTW, must be lots of locals reading your stories. Went to pick up "Razor's Edge" and the little counter girl said it was just rented. So whoever beat me to it... WATCH IT TONIGHT AND TAKE IT BACK!!!

Odrade

• freedom96
    freedom96

Thanks for sharing.

I hope things are going well with your kids. I know first hand that Oregon is behind the times with giving fathers rights to their children. It sucks.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

once again bravo.

and a side note to Lady Lee's suggestion---I heard that glasses with amber lenses will help with dislexia too. Not sure if they are the 'blue-blocker' kind or just yellow/amber lenses. Might be worth a try!

Ravyn

• Brummie
    Brummie
    How long do these damn dance songs go? I wanted to fake a heart attack and die right on the dance floor

That was flamin hilarious!

Another great post 006

Brummie

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

I've been reading the story from the beginning and loving it, Dave, but I just had to comment this time... that was too damn funny. I know that I wouldn't be able to pick up a girl for the life of me! I think that I would know what inviting her home meant, though.

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Thanks "seven006!" I enjoyed reading your story! I’ve been struggling with the BORG recently myself. Anyway, thank you for expressing your inner feelings. It helps to heal the pain most of us have and share on this board!

• adrift
    adrift

OO6, That was really good, just had to reply. I, too can so relate. Different life but many of the same thoughts and feelings as I exited the borg. I also said to the elders that wanted to grill me, "Do what you have to do...I've only stayed as long as I have because of my dad."

I was also equally naive, if not more so. I thought if a guy from a meat market invited me to his place he had in mind playing cards and making popcorn. Surely nothing else, with a stranger. It's amazing I was not raped or killed.

When you were saying how you danced like you were milking cows, the milk I was drinking started coming outa my nose. Too funny!!

• Yesterdays Child
    Yesterdays Child

Great Sounds so very familiar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit