My two week consulting trip to Bethel (the beginning of the end) Part 5

by seven006 105 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

D-

Sorry, I felt like you were explaining why you said it . By the way, can I use that line?

• seven006
    seven006

Sure, I don't think it's copywrited. Knock yourself out woman.

Dave

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Now Dave, dont be all pissy and refuse to finish the story just because one person criticized you. Think of all your adoring fans out there. Its been an interesting story and even I have read it. You wouldnt wanna let me down would you?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Dave could you email me please [email protected]

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

As a matter of fact Dave, Youre writing this saga has prompted me to post my own on the board.I want hundreds of adoring posts responding to my life story as well. Its a three hundred page treatise which i produced in hard copy before the days when I knew how to save a file onto a computer. Anyway, I think I will abreviate it , cut out the very dirty bits, and post er up. Ive kept it under lock and key for 25 years, continually adding and rewriting it, and I imagined it would get published one day,win the booker prize, then be filmed as the true life horror story it is, and Id win the academy award for best screen play. Ive rehearsed my academy award acceptance speech a hundred times, very emotional it is, I was even gonna mention you among the many other people who have influenced my life. But I think that wont happen now. Doubtless there will be much controversy over what I'll have to say, but its TRUE dammit.

See what you have done now?

• seven006
    seven006

RF,

Are you going to tell us about the alien abduction where they sucked your brain out? I love that story. I love your humor, you know that, but sometimes I don't know if you are trying to be sarcastically serious or seriously sarcastic.

Dave

• teejay
    teejay

>>>>>Youre writing this saga has prompted me to post my own on the board. -- refiners fire

Now, this is gonna be good!

• JT
    JT

hey man seven006

i tried to call you last week-

shoot me an email

[email protected]

o by the way Lady "C" loved your story

DEEEEEEP

• JT
    JT
    the three elders, the farmer, the TV repair man, and the retired lumber Jack

Can you say CHEESE AND CRACKER MEN

smile

• seven006
    seven006

<<< hey man seven006 i tried to call you last week->>>

JT,

Did you try using the phone? I'll shoot you my number. I think it is different from the last time you called. I like talking to you on the phone. You a funny guy.

<<<Can you say CHEESE AND CRACKER MEN>>>

Aren't you glad these guys don't try and do surgery?

you got mail pal.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit