My two week consulting trip to Bethel (the beginning of the end) Part 5

by seven006 105 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I've been away from my computer for a few days. Did I miss part 6 of your story or is it still coming? Can't wait for more.

Wannaexit (Of the had enough and want to exit real soon class.)

• Valis
    Valis

Dave stop posting bullshit and get on with the story already...don't make me show more pics of you in drag!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Farkel
    Farkel

Dave,

Very well written, and often funny, too! You have a great talent as a wordmeister and I salute you, sir!

You (like me) still have issues to face.

It's a lifetime process. The WTS is evil and the scars they leave seem to never heal.

Sorta like cancer. Yep. The WTS is sorta like cancer.

Cancer is not considered good in most circles. In WatchtowerLand(tm) Cancer is considered "spiritual."

After all, in the real world, cancer is not considered to be a good thing. In WatchtowerLand(tm) people-eating cancer is considered to be normal and even something to be embraced.

I do not understand this.

Farkel

• seven006
    seven006

<< >>

Valis,

I am not a god damned dress up Barbie Doll. Face the truth, come out of the closet and ask JoleBear for his phone number. Remember, the truth will set you free. You don't have dread locks simply because you can't afford shampoo. Who do you think you're kidding?

Farker
    << >>

Hey, what's this "You [like me)" stuff? I know I have issues and I will until the mother ship comes back to pick me up. Unlike you who have unnatural sexual cravings for small plastic toy figures and pocket sized exotic pets. Hell if we were all normal we'd be out having drinks and making asses of ourselves on a Friday night instead of talking to each other by punching letterrd plasic keys on a keyboard on a Friday night. Issues? You can't handle my issues.

It's damn nice to see you posting again pal. You don't cut hair do you?

Dave

• Valis
    Valis

Dave, I should probably ask Joel for you phone number...*LOL* You need a serious talking to...beyatch!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seven006
    seven006

Valis,

I should'da known better than to try and out smartass you. You're my hero. One of these days I'll make it to one of your Texas apostofest orgies and we can play a nice game of Parcheesi.

Love ya like a pair of old brown shoes pal.

Dave

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Smartasses are sexy.

• Aztec
    Aztec

"Smartasses are sexy."

Gawddamn you woman! You took the words out of my mouth again.

~Aztec

• Xena
    Xena

Hey Dave, your on my christmas list

You made me cry Dave and that is hard to do....good writing

• Farkel
    Farkel

Dave,

: Unlike you who have unnatural sexual cravings for small plastic toy figures and pocket sized exotic pets.

One cannot get arrested for this. Plastic toys don't tell and neither do those little dogs that don't even make good footballs Nor are they big enough to make a man-sized sandwich. Besides, they LIKE IT! (I'm not sure the plastic toys like it, though. They don't say one way or the other. I like it when stuff plays hard-to-get. Even if it's only plastic stuff....)

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit