My two week consulting trip to Bethel (the beginning of the end) Part 5

by seven006 105 Replies latest jw friends

• Wren
    Wren

Yes, and finally beat the heat.

• yxl1
    yxl1

This better have a happy ending, or I'll fly over to the US and give you a thump...

• seven006
    seven006

Panda, Panda, Panda,

I see that no matter how hard I try to be nice, you have already decided to not include me on your Christmas card list this year. Well, ya can't win'em all. I didn't realize you were the official JWD censor queen and we all needed to run our posts by you so that you could pick out what you felt was true or not. After all, your spent two whole days at a Watchtower farm.

I see that you say that you "assume" a few times in your last response. Well, you know what they say about assuming don't you? I also see that you feel you have a better grasp in what actually happened in my life than I do. I see that You were not raised a JW since you went to catholic school. You base you "guess" about how my ex-wife "really" felt about getting married when I think I explained it quite well and in detail. You also assume my ex-wife was a virgin before she met me and I not only ripped her dream of a big wedding wearing a white dress with all her friends dancing around doing some big fat Greek wedding circle dance because that is what YOU had.

Well, Panda woman, your assumptions are dead wrong. If you had the mental capacity to grasp what I wrote and the way I wrote it you might be able to see the same things that most people on this board have seen and come to a more accurate "assumption." It looks like that might be impossible for you because you seem to have some kind of mental hard-on for me because I admit a few things that you don't like to hear. I can understand that. I wasn't that great of a person back then and except for tattooing that message across my ass and mooning the entire board I don't know how to say it any different.

Yes, I was a bad boy once. Yes, I wouldn't give a women like you the time of day. Yes, I made a lot of mistakes that hurt people because I was a clueless self indulged pretty boy who was raised in the JW religion that taught me women had to live in total subjection to their child like walking dick teen aged husbands. And yes, when the body of elders in my kingdom hall told me to run out and get married, I listened to them and did just that. CofC hadn't been written yet because Ray Franz had not yet left the cult when we got married and if he had and the book had been written I would not have read it and if I had there wasn't one elder in my congregation that would have read it either. To this day, I still haven't read it. I don't need to, I have all ready figured out the JWs are a corrupt lying bunch of ego maniacs.

Your story about doing that comes off as one of the biggest lines of bull I have heard on this board. But, I'm not calling you a liar like you have me because I don't know you and I do not know if you are just a pissed off woman with an ax to grind because you cannot deal with my honesty or you are a JW apologist who has picked me out of a crowd to share your vast knowledge of the meaning of life because you have "yippee" been so blissfully married to good old Nick for 30 years.

But...

I'll tell you what I am going to do for you.

I am going to stop writing the rest of this story that includes things like me waking up to what a real beauty in a woman is and came to the point of realizing what an idiot I had been. And, how I had to adjust to a world I knew nothing about years before there was any kind of Internet that had boards like this to helped people cope with leaving the JW cult. I'm not going to share my journey of reading books that taught me how the stories in the bible are noting but rip off from both the Hindu and Buddhist religions. I am not going to tell people how I kept making mistakes and what I learned from them and about myself that may just help a few people through their own confusing journey.

Yep, I'm just going to go back to work and try to catch up on the three projects I have hanging over my head because I took the time to write all this down just so I can look cool on this board and pick up chicks. And, when the 2700 people who read part 4 get to this point, they will know that I decided to stop writing about my experiences because YOU, little miss perfect marriage Panda woman decided I was full of shit because YOU spent two whole days at a Watchtower farm.

After all, since your powers of assumption are so acute, you might as well finish this series on your own.

Thanks for giving me this break. Maybe you and Nick can finish writing this for all those who enjoyed reading it. After all, you thought people may not like what you wrote and now I am going to show you that indeed, you are absolutely right. I'm sure Nick has to tell you that on a daily basis.

To all those who have enjoyed reading this, sorry, I'm done. Panda will finish it for you. With her vast experience of writing a whole 300+ posts on this board and a catholic school education combined with two whole days at a Watchtower farm I think she will do a nice job.

I gotta get back to work.

Have a nice day.

Dave

PS:Wren, if you read this you might want to enlighten Panda on the kind of elders we had in Newberg. She thinks I'm a liar.

• kgfreeperson
  • nilfun
    nilfun

"To all those who have enjoyed reading this, sorry, I'm done."

Seven006, I'm so sorry you got hassled & I do hope you reconsider.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*in my best Gilda Radner/Lubner voice* real mature Dave

Now get back to writing, you have many sins past and present to atone for. Plus, I won't read it all till it's a finished piece.

• obiwan
    obiwan

OK, I'm PISSED OFF now!!

Panda...get a grip!

And thank you sooo much for showing us the error of our ways. Now we will never know the wonderful experience of sevenoo6, thank you sooo much!

This just blows!!!!!!

• Duncan
    Duncan

Well Seven

Even if you don't actually write anything else, I still think this series has been one of the best things I've ever read on JWD.

well done, excellent stuff.

Duncan.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

*sniffle* I wanna read the rest of it!!!! Okay, Dave, here's what you do: publish this story. You have a very energetic writing style that's great to read. Most of us, now that we're hooked, would be glad to pay money to read it. Panda won't, so that irritation will be out of the picture. And we can hear what happened next!!!!

Nina

• seven006
    seven006

Sorry guys,

I'm being a bad boy again. I don't want to start a board war but I still can't shake the smart ass part of my personality. I'm going to stop this now so poor enlightened Panda doesn't have to deal with the fact that she has a stick up her butt.

I really do have to get back to work and knock out a few illustrations. I'll try and continue this in a few days. It aint easy telling people how much of an ass I was. If Panda doesn't get it, maybe someone can help 'splain it to her. I really don't want to tattoo it across my ass and moon the board.

I'll stop laughing now and get serious.

Dave

Here's a pretty piece of art I did that you can look at while you waite.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit