Famous JW's (or exJW)..an almost complete listing.

by badwillie 85 Replies latest jw friends

• riz
    riz

also, Ja Rule. And I heard Michelle Rodriguez was raised one, too.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

war

• heather_66350
    heather_66350

lmao@ worldlygirl, very true

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    Probably JW legend

It wasn't a legend, teejay. Tommy Reynolds played steel drums in the Witness orchestra at the 1976 convention at Texas Stadium and, for once, that music sounded GOOOOOOOOD! He went to the Love Field, Dallas congregation, and I knew him. He grew up in St. Croix, so there was a bond between him and my family and we got together every once in a while to eat, drink, make music, and reminisce. He was a really nice guy. His wife was nice too, but real quiet, and they had a lovely little daughter.

I heard that they moved to Florida and got divorced, but as of a few years ago he was still making music and selling cassettes to JWs and friends. Not sure if he's on the Internet or if he married again.

Nina

• Prisca
    Prisca

There was a guy who used to play in Cliff Richard's group who was/is a JW.

Also Kate Langbroek (Aussie TV and radio personality) was brought up as a JW. Her parents were missionaries in PNG.

• Gopher
    Gopher

TV/Movie actress Lark Voorhies is an active JW.

www.celebritystorm.com/celebs/pics/LarkVoorhies

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

Yes, George Benson is missing. So is Dizzy Gillespie...not sure how complete the list is!

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Don Ho......still a jw in hawaii

Trummy Young.....tromebone player

Several band members of The Jazz Crusaders

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Bahahahaha! You called Geri Halliwell a singer! LOL! :D

• jwsons
    jwsons

How about "The morning is broken" ? He is latter quit JWs and becomes a Muslim !!!

jwsons

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit