Famous JW's (or exJW)..an almost complete listing.

by badwillie 85 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I've heard that the wife of the School Bus driver on the show South Park is a witness and that he is currently studying with one of the elders there.

***** Rub a Dub

• morty
    morty

You mean Jim Morrison is still alive? I want details sns, I want details!!!!!

I had heard for many years that he did not die but, this is the closest story to him being alive that I have heard!!!!

Morty

• detective
    detective

Well, Morty- get ready! My friend swears she saw Jim Morrison driving a Pinto around hicksville Massachusetts in the mid-90's.

I'm sure she was right!

• Panda
    Panda

Morty, I would much rather have a Jim Morrison sighting than an Elvis sighting any night of the week Do fans still bring gifts to Morrison's grave? Isn't he burried in the UK? Hmmm... maybe a pilgrimage is in the future.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Seriously, this family really believed and told us that their son in law was Jim. They had some story about their daughter in some front band playing around him years earlier and supposedly they fell in love.. He was so reclusive that I wondered sometimes if there was a possiblity all their tales were true. To his face people called him Jim Morrison but I don't know how many believed he was the real one. He was about the right age though.. except for the fact that it seem to weird to true.. you couldn't help but wonder. I have no idea where that family is living now.. and I have no contact with that cong any more.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I think Glen was studying.. I remember hearing that he had stopped and shortly after that there were articles about him in the tabloids about fighting and stress in his life.. and someone said (there by building that mind thing for me about protection) that his life fell apart because he lost God's favor by stopping his study..

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Someone told me Selina's family were JWs

That is true. Their name is Quintinilla (might be spelled wrong). I heard part of Selena's memorial service on the radio, and they read from the New World Translation. The movie about her life, had bits and pieces of that in it too, a Live Forever book on a table, and one of the calendars on the wall in the kitchen...........but no direct references to JW's.

I know people who saw Glen Campbell on the Tonight Show about 30 years ago, where he said he was studying with JW's. Then the rumor started that he was getting baptized in Vancouver that summer. We were there and he wasn't.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

James "Jim" Candido is a classical and jazz bass player who performs and teaches as a member of the New York Philharmonic orchestra. He's also the conductor of the orchestra that plays the WT Society's music for conventions, Gilead graduations and congregational singing.

• heathen
    heathen

I thought stevie ray vaghn came from a jw family . I met some vaghns here in texas .( just thought I'd start a rumor). I know some of the septien family are jw . Rapheal Septien used to be a field goal kicker for the Dallas Cowboys

• gumby
    gumby

Hows about "Gumby" who played the skin flute.......he was a witness too!

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit