Famous JW's (or exJW)..an almost complete listing.

by badwillie 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis
    Rapheal Septien used to be a field goal kicker for the Dallas Cowboys

He was also involved in a pedophile scandal.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Since he's still an active JW, I won't post his name, but the manager who made Paul Revere and the Raiders famous back in the 60s was a dub too. He was an elder in my old congregation and still DJs locally on AM radio.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

You forgot Slip N. Master

• simplesally
    simplesally

Re: Glen Campbell

I ran into him at an airport and he was with his wife. She had a huge bible and was preaching loudly to the people she was with. She told me she conducted study groups in her home. They were "Christian"......not JW's and it was so fakish ------- just smacked of "we're better Christians and rich and famous."

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I was on National TV November 23, and probably will be every November 23 for a few years to come. Watch for me yearly on the Discovery channel!

We also have a poster who was on Girls Gone Wild, but I shouldn't say who.

Six~ sure could use money class, lol.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Six~ sure could use money class, lol.

LOL, Six, finally, something we agree on.

Dakota, of the also could use money class

Not all of us conservatives are rich white guys, LOL.

• heathen
    heathen

I remember the child molestation accusations , I don't know what came out of it or the situation at present . I did have a study group with some vaghns in it, but never asked if they were related but think it likely since SRV was from Irving . The husband actually died during a bible study he had a heart condition . I also met Raphael Septiens sister here at the local cong . wow my brush with greatness sounds pretty lame doesn't it ?

• Sassy
    Sassy

I was on the Bozo show once... does that make me famous?

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I heard that the Wayans' parents are witnesses.

don't know if that's true.

CZAR

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

There was a kid's TV show back in the 70's called Joya's Fun School (or something like that). Anyway, Joya is a Witness. I met her at one of the assemblies once.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit