Serena William is 'fighting for women'?!

by LoveUniHateExams 109 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
  • resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Ah,, we both posted that one at the same time LUHE

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The Guardian is going hog-wild, showing tweets of trendy celebrities calling it 'racist' (and, surprisingly, 'sexist').

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

And for a bit of context, here's the same cartoonist's pic of Nick Kyrgios a few days ago ...

View image on Twitter

• waton
    waton

woman? did not a Russian call these players the Williams brothers? I know they are mothers, but looking at the face itself, with receding hairline, the muscles, really?

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

The left would’ve taken offence if the cartoon didn’t depict her black enough. They are constantly offended so you can’t win.

I quickly showed my 8yo boy, asked him what he thought of the cartoon.

“Looks like a princess farting smoke”.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Here's some footage of the tantrum.

Serena gave the umpire a good tongue lashing, it wasn't just one word or one sentence.

The umpire had put up with quite a bit of her crap. Calling him 'a thief' at the end was the final straw ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyUw53Q6rQY

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Geez, LoveUni, that is a horrible cartoon that you posted of Serena. Just horrible.

The cartoonist has his head up his ass - wasn't Serena playing a Japanese woman and not a skinny blonde white woman? And the blackface depiction of Serena is just....well...just awful

• scotsman
    scotsman

Serena Williams

Diane Abbott

Jameela Jamil

Cathy Newman

Tana Mongeau

Linda Sarsour

Angela Merkel.

there’s a theme to LUHE’s posts.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@OC - it's common for cartoonists to draw caricatures of celebrities - check out the same cartoonist's rendering of Nick Kyrgios.

Serena in blackface? WTF?! Serena *is* black, and the cartoon showed that.

there’s a theme to LUHE’s posts - all my posts have a common theme running through them?

Pray tell what that theme is ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit