Serena William is 'fighting for women'?!

by LoveUniHateExams 109 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon
    Why do you see ugly? Perhaps you’re racist. People like you are a problem.

Sorry, but you can think someone is ugly without being racist. I think Serena is ugly, not because she's black, but because I don't consider her anywhere close to being attractive. Sorry, there are much nicer looking black women and tennis players.

Worship isn't mandatory.

People like you who try to make everything racist are actually a problem.

• sparky1
    sparky1

"there are much nicer looking black women......." - Simon

Like Sheinelle Jones of NBC'S Today Show. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

(Sorry to go off topic...I couldn't help myself)

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

2+2=5

Please show me where I said "princess" Serena was ugly or I called anyone racist?

I did not call SW ugly or anyone a racist anywhere.

If you would care to read my comments slowly and carefully and employ your powers of comprehension and reason you might avoid living up to your namesake of 2+2=5 or in this case 25

Alternative explanation for your unwarranted smack on my nose with a rolled up newspaper for my completely reasonable and intelligent comments is possibly sarcasm on your part so...

If your post was intended as sarcasm ignore this post.

Thankyou.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Sincerely sorry for that sparrowdown and the confusion, my shots were aimed at this comment from orphancrow.

Geez, LoveUni, that is a horrible cartoon that you posted of Serena. Just horrible
  • 2+2=5
    2+2=5

The point of the fucking cartoon is the Woman was an absolutely disgraceful sport. That’s what’s horrible and ugly, the bitch deserves the ridicule.

• minimus
    minimus

It’s like this—-if you say something negative about a person who happens to be of color or is a minority, you’re a racist. This thought really took off with Obama being President. Any criticism of him was manipulated to be against his color. This is utter BS.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Seems a fair caricature to me

• LV101
    LV101
    • She's certainly not my fave tennis player but I'd enjoy hearing of her wins and knowing she and her sister were sport rebels breaking the Watchtower's rules of participating in sports. I'm sure the ruling class of WT is so proud -- regardless of what they say. They'd love any type of handouts from their success.

I wish we didn't have to hear about her ever again but afraid that's too good to be true.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I actually think Serena's quite attractive, at least she was when she was younger.

Still, I had to chuckle when I saw this ...

• cofty
    cofty

Inconvenient facts for Serena's claim of sexism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit