Letter From Bill Bowen

by Lin 131 Replies latest jw friends

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

You mean like you and prisca are doing right now? Prisca knows why I don't like her, I don't take kindly to being accused of being a pedophile.

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

TH,

Lighten up, man!

I was trying to be funny, while making a serious observation.

NewLight2

• abbagail
    abbagail
    GRITS,
    With all due respect, IW, why don't you tell BB that yourself?

IW:
    I would but "BB" for some reason has decided not to post here anymore. Sorry for putting you in the middle.

Hi IW: Sorry for confusion, when I said "tell BB that yourself" I meant via email or phone, not via this forum.

All's well by me!

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Why is ALL this information being shared? Seems that a bit more is being told than really needs to be made public.

• Prisca
    Prisca

TH,

I have never accused you of being a pedophile, and what that has to do with the content of my original post on this thread is beyond me.

Rather than replying with abscure one-sentence answers, why not explain yourself more clearly, so we know what your real issue is?

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Don't play stupid prisca, you know what you did. Your not a nice person.

• Simon
    Simon

Please don't start any more arguments ... all that will happen is that you will be deactivated. Wise up - be the one who walks away and then if the other person continues then it will only be them that get's the boot (which I presume would be considered 'a good thing' by each side).

Too bad simon you don't follow your own advice, considering instead of e-mailing me back, you posted publicly about an e-mail I sent you. For the record I apologized to simon.

TH

I don't intend to get into an argument about this but I posted that I didn't find the email you sent, demanding to know if I was a gay-bashing biggot very helpful. The matter was dealt with and the offenders deactivated. I was merely trying to suggest that you will get a better response if you approach people differently. My initial reaction to your email was not "how can I help TH" !

It was only when you denied sending this that I quoted a couple of lines from the email to show that I was not making it up.

Reminder about explicit posts

Please remember that because of the time-zone differences, sometimes you will send an email and it won't be answered for a while. Be patient and give me chance to answer - I'm probably still asleep! (actually this is a common 'problem' where people send an email and then minutes later start quoting "I emailed him 3 times and he hasn't even replied" - I wake up to find the posts and the emails all waiting for me.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

To bad bill posted all this before getting all the facts- seems to be his m.o. though....

• wednesday
    wednesday

post removed b/c just realized letter had already been posted

Edited by - wednesday on 18 December 2002 6:37:20

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    To bad bill posted all this before getting all the facts- seems to be his m.o. though....

Well, considering Bill wasn't alone, with getting all his facts straight before posting to an open forum, I'd say your point is moot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit