Who Are The Smartest Posters Here?

by minimus 95 Replies latest jw friends

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

I try not to take this discussion board too seriously. However, if I could take a thread, grab it by the throat, hurl it to the ground, and stomp on it until it was finer than the finest dust....

THIS WOULD BE THE THREAD!

Thank you,

Andee

• minimus
    minimus

So you think this could be the finest thread. Well thank you.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

If I could take a POSTER, grab him by the throat, hurl him to the ground and stomp him until......

Well, you all know the rest....

Thank you,

Andee

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    However, if I could take a thread, grab it by the throat, hurl it to the ground, and stomp on it until it was finer than the finest dust....

But what about the rest of Mini's threads? LOL

~Beck~

For minimus:

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 13 December 2002 1:7:23

• minimus
    minimus

Oooh, that smarts.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I agree with you BG.

As I said in this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=42266&site=3&page=2

Sorry to say but to me these threads of polling people asking for classifications or ratings reeks of residue leftover from Dubdom. Why go on neatly labeling someone "most intelligent" or "most compassionate"? Is this about titles you can brag about over a discussion board? Or worse yet, is this some kind of psychological regression back to high-school? You people might as well start a JW.com Annual Yearbook with "Best-Dressed" and "Most Likely To Succeed" classifications too.

So go on patting one another on the backs in your need for categorizing people or rating them if it makes you feel better.

• minimus
    minimus

Jason, you're just angry that you weren't picked "best" anything.But I must commend you for your recent behavior. Before you would have cursed us all.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Jason, you're just angry that you weren't picked "best" anything.But I must commend you for your recent behavior. Before you would have cursed us all.

Right. Like I genuinely care if someone who uses the "7-Up Spot" as his image icon on a JW discussion board likes me or thinks im cool or smart or not.

Get one thing straight minimus. I don't care if ANYBODY here likes me one bit. I don't like belonging to particular groups. In fact I hate such categorization. It sickens me. Honestly I prefer being a loner and dependent upon myself to accomplish things. I call things like I see it and these kiss each other's ass threads nauseate me. You don't like my opinion = Tough sh1t.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Reborn,

I read your post and others like it. Of course, I agree.

And NO, it's not because I wasn't named

Andee

Who seductively whispers in Reborns ear..."I think you are really smart"

(I hope all is well with you Jason!)

• minimus
    minimus

But Jason, my boy, you are in the group. Now if you decided to leave "the group" , we wouldn't get some of those testy posts.So, you are , as long as you stay here, part of "the group"....I know , you hate to be catagorized, but what's a M&M to do? ( I still want it to be my M&M).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit