Who Are The Smartest Posters Here?

by minimus 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

I think Scully shows remarkable wisdom and discernment, lol

Really, there are so many good posters who are great on such a wide variety of subjects it's hard to pick even a few. Everyone plays their part IMHO.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Amazing, AlanF, Farkel, Jst2laws, ozziepost, bigred (when it's him posting, and not me ).

Probably others, but can't recall right now.

• blondie
    blondie

I vote for waiting, she always seems to pull the right answer out the bag.

Blondie

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Like Simon says...we all have certain subjects we are smart in. Ozzie for instance is smart when it comes to wines.

I have a friend that can take a computer apart and put it back together with one arm tied behind his back and blindfolded.Yet just the other night I had to teach him how to make a grilled cheese sandwich. Hmmmm...wonder if Farkel can make one??

• Funchback
    Funchback

I'd be a lot smarter if I wasn't so darned dumb!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hey we missed Hillary_step

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Amazing, AlanF, JanH, Maximus, Farkel, Ozzie, Eman, HillaryStep are some of my personal favorites.

Editted to Add: Minimus of Course!

Edited by - pettygrudger on 12 December 2002 11:21:26

• happyout
    happyout

I'm probably too new for everyone to recognize my rather obvious brilliance I don't really think you can judge the "smartest" by what people post, you can

only judge who expresses their thoughts well in writing. I think everyone has shown intelligence, not necessarily by leaving the society, because some posters

are still in, but at least by opening their minds to other opinions by coming to this board.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

None of you have chosen the one you should have chosen, Dakota Red.

• Princess
    Princess

I would have said Mulan if she had been smart enough to say Princess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit