Who Are The Smartest Posters Here?

by minimus 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Beans
    Beans

I really enjoy the work of some of the fine Apostates around here!

Quotes, JanH, Blondie, AlanF, JT, Farkel, Ozziepost

I most enjoy there responses to JW theology, they can all shut them down!

Beans

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• Mulan
    Mulan

Yikes, how could I have forgotten The Princess, one of the smartest people I know?

I guess I was thinking of those who do research.

• jack2
    jack2

I have to agree with Moe and others who would resist making a list. There are simply too many variables and too many aspects to what one may term intelligence or "smarts".

I would guess that if Albert Einstein were alive and posting here, I'd be inclined to list him. Other than that, I'll pass.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I'm an airhead online but I consider myself rather smart in person. I can actually get my point across when speaking.

• Brumm
    Brumm
    Who Are The Smartest Posters Here?

Onacruze has a book on *Quantum Physics* on his book shelf. Pretty niffty huh.

Brummie (of the not smart and dont caring class)

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Thanks Brumm,

Onacruze has a book on *Quantum Physics* on his book shelf. Pretty niffty huh.

"Quantum Physics"???? This is no proof of smarts but you need to email me, Ona. I have taken the Quantum Leap and have 'Quantum' questions.

Jst2laws

• Brumm
    Brumm

This is getting deep

• minimus
    minimus

Some that come to mind are Blondie, Alan F, Farkel,, Hawkaw, Amazing,Focus, and quite a few others that seem to have the most common sense when an issue needs dissecting.We have the "smartest" posters here, on JWD!!!

• donkey
    donkey

Minimus

• minimus
    minimus

Donkey, that picture cracks me up, everytime.Please make sure you behave yourself so that I can continue to see that profile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit